THE DONATION THREAD

tenjuna

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i donated 10x currency (7x 32020 and 3x unperm 70/15s) would i get star? am i able to donate this?

Jubb if you had read the post directly above yours, you would have already had your answer.

there is a seperate thread for item donations...AgentJags handles that for the site.

=o so sry man.. ill look for that right now.

26$ donated...im stephen merrigan and there is a funny note in there with this account on it just so you know...ur gunna laugh...<3 hope site goes well

EDIT: it will be there thursday or friday depending on if they ship mail on columbus day <3 theres some of my birthday money going to tenjy cause my bday was yesterday

<_<:blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
how come the currency you donate doesnt show up on the online list at the bottom of the home page, but the money you donate does?

Take a closer look.

i took a screenie but the gay ass tinypic wont load it but look next to my name...theres only a green star there, im thinking its a one or the other type of thing because i see it for other people

how come the currency you donate doesnt show up on the online list at the bottom of the home page, but the money you donate does?

Take a closer look.

i took a screenie but the gay ass tinypic wont load it but look next to my name...theres only a green star there, im thinking its a one or the other type of thing because i see it for other people

That is correct.

• Site Owner

Take a closer look.

I only have the system set up currently to show one donation icon in the online lists.

give me a 48 hour day and I could update little things like that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great site, I did donate back on sept 23rd 2005(Web Accept Payment Sent (ID # 9X932377V08857153). I had planned to donate $5 every month. Then I quit and started back up last month! That being said, I'm sending $5 for oct,$5 for nov and $5 for dec. ([email protected])

thanks for the hard work tenjuna(and all the staff/mods/pc guys) :)

• Site Owner

thank you to everyone, I am finally ahead on everything, and I used all of the donations from the past 3 months to upgrade the web server.

in fact, I am firing that thing up this weekend...should help out a lot on speed of page delivery.

I couldn't do it without your guys' help.

THANKS!

stars are updated for everyone as of this post...if I missed you smack me and then pm me to tell me please.