AbstraKt still "#1 Lite Sorc" ?

Wow, you're fucking retarded. When I call someone retarded, you know they actually are a dumbass.

hes retarded????........ dude get a life. look at all the retarded games uve played and not only played but played long enough to beat and get #1 at. wow.. gj.... retard

Clan LaW. We bring the ruckus..

yeah ok...

Wow, you're fucking retarded. When I call someone retarded, you know they actually are a dumbass.

http://www.dtrades.org/index.php?showtopic=387091

im retarded? first of all, look at your fucking dtrades name, and click that link, that pretty much explains it all.

No shit you fucking fag. That's why I said when I call someone a dumbass, they actually are one. I just do that shit to be dumb on here, not like I actually mean it. YOU made this as a serious topic.

no one knows you randos or cares about some mfer dieing

uhm and you are??

says the late '06 member.

anyway, why post this in the BG?

even the best duelers/characters can get gang raped every once in a while. it's what makes the game fun, because you aren't always going to kill everything without a scratch. challenges = fun

this thread fails to deliver

GTFO of Bg with your fucking mofo diablo2 screenshots...no one gives a fuck.

stop playing that god damn game...every minute spent on that game is some of your IQ that is lost...and you don't have much to start with so...dont waste those you have on that pointless game.

oh and, you are...?

iso 4v4 duels. we'll show yall whats up, and dont even poke fun at us playing d2, you all played it at one point in time, and you all have like 2kposts on a fucking forum thats based around diablo 2. so dont even talk.

IF I make another nl char, I'll get a group together and we will destroy the "Bringers of ruckus..."

iso 4v4 duels. we'll show yall whats up, and dont even poke fun at us playing d2, you all played it at one point in time, and you all have like 2kposts on a fucking forum thats based around diablo 2. so dont even talk.

IF I make another nl char, I'll get a group together and we will destroy the "Bringers of ruckus..."

hi tyler

Go back to jsp.

This is such a jsp thing...

well you know dtrades is kind of the same concept as jsp. a trading /dueling forum about diablo 2. so yea.

It is not the same concept.

The only thing in common is that JSP and dtrades both are based on the game diablo. With that, there are trading and dueling forums.

However, we do not have the same concept. The concept for jsp is to keep scammers, have an unmodded bragging pvp area, get as many members as possible, and make money.

Dtrades bans scammers, mods the pvp forums, wants as many GOOD members as possible, and makes enough money to keep the site running.

Definitely not the same concepts.

Go back to jsp and post your screenshots. We only get shit like this here twice a month. And usually they go back to JSP.

Go back to jsp.

well you know dtrades is kind of the same concept as jsp. a trading /dueling forum about diablo 2. so yea.

The only thing in common is that JSP and dtrades both are based on the game diablo. With that, there are trading and dueling forums.

However, we do not have the same concept. The concept for jsp is to keep scammers, have an unmodded bragging pvp area, get as many members as possible, and make money.

Dtrades bans scammers, mods the pvp forums, wants as many GOOD members as possible, and makes enough money to keep the site running.

Go back to jsp and post your screenshots. We only get shit like this here twice a month. And usually they go back to JSP.

so true..

and you think you're a badass with your 3 other little buttbuddies challenging other nerds online to a "4v4 duel" on a 50 year old game. Virgin.

Go back to jsp.

lol thats not biased at all. so if i pmd njaguar at jsp he will say the exact same thing? you're retarded kid.

Go back to jsp.

JSP runs to make money, that's capitalism. I'm impressed that someone could make so much money selling "Forum Gold" that is not backed up by any guarantee of value or hard currency. Very impressive if you ask me. DTrades has a lot of quality members, JSP allows the owner to make a living off of running his gaming website, which is pretty cool.