IT IS NOW THAT WE MUST FIGHT.

p5020053copycm2.jpg

Are you kidding me? You are what 19 and you've wasted, time, effort and money into such a retarded hobby. The fantasy of a 13 year old is alive in you and you could be out entertaining yourself with a social life and you throw yourself into a world of imagination, goblins, magic and ultimately virginity. Dont pretend otherwise because Ive never heard of anybody in this day and age going to a local singles bar in full armor picking up some chicks and taking them back to his castle to lay down the dragon in the cave. You can probably fool some people online and on vent but you can expect everyone to be 12 and guliable.

And to think for all the money you wasted on that bullshit you could have gotten something more practical and relative to todays life, like maybe a gun? Honestly what the fuck is with people collecting swords these days? Do you plan to fight a shit load of fucking trolls off to defend your fair maidens honor, sanctity and rotten cunt? This honestly has to be the dumbest hobby people could waste their money in because this shit depreciates instantly, you can only sell to another loser, or possibly sell it to a scrap yard for the amount its weight is worth. While you are at it why not just sell you car and buy a horse and buggy to trot on around town and then you can fully dedicate yourself to living your Diablo 2 characters out in real life.

Take all that shit throw it up on ebay for 400 bucks and go get a shotgun.

Then you can either

1.Load it with one single buckshot, point in the direction of your face and pull the trigger.

2.Or be RELATIVE to the present times.

Ill let you decide.

I laughed

yay, I got ebloa to write a flame in essay form.

that collection has taken about 3 years, about half the swords were gifts and the rest I bought off a few websites and one from a local collector.

If I wanted to hear a story about a shiity collection, Id listen to my 10 year old neighbor about pokemon cards. Oh wait, people still use them.

people have different hobbies, i used to collect coins, does that mean im stupid and should visit the local coin-star?

No, that means you were about two heartbeats from turning full-blown homosexual. It starts with coins, and soon the taste of semen is irresistible. Or so I've heard.

not so much heard. experienced is the more appropriate word.

Yo my friend has like 3-4 swords in sheaths and a star trek bathlet

I told him he's a fuckin dork to the max.

However, when his car was stuck in snow and that shit had turned to ice all around, i took 2 of his daggers, the bathlet and a big ass sword and hacked away at the ice cuz he didn't have a fuckin shovel ;/

Cops rolled up and looked at us, and i specifically asked "What the fuck are you looking at?" I got threatened to get arrested and told them to piss off after i showed them a badge from my childhood friend's dad (x-narc)

gG~

I got threatened to get arrested and told them to piss off after i showed them a badge from my childhood friend's dad (x-narc)

Thats very very illegal to even be in possesion of a police badge. You would've been arrested on the spot. Very interesting story, but it needed a vampire or some shit. That woulda been cool if you had included a vampire in your little story there. Like have him bite the cops.

I got threatened to get arrested and told them to piss off after i showed them a badge from my childhood friend's dad (x-narc)

Thats very very illegal to even be in possesion of a police badge. You would've been arrested on the spot. Very interesting story, but it needed a vampire or some shit. That woulda been cool if you had included a vampire in your little story there. Like have him bite the cops.

ROFL

everyone here has a retarded hobby

and you talk down to someone who collects swords :p

half the ppl in this thread eat shit and breath dtrades and the bg...pot calling the kettle black much?.

how many of you assclowns that has just recently reached adulthood used to play those stupid ass card games?(yugioh,magic,pokemon)

coins?

comics?

thats what i thought jackoffs.

ill be the first to admit i had some dumb ass hobbies(comics,knives,swords,shit like that)

and yeah i even collected played yugioh cards because my kid got me into it and it was something cool we could do together.

i would suggest finding something else to rip on someone for then a hobby you dont agree with or think is stupid

considering the thread starter spends all his time tickling his ass while posting bullshit ass weak(failing to deliver threads)in the bg.

have a nice day...try to stop being a loser

edit:btw mos you forgot to ammend your post

(speaking of retarded hobbies)

Yo my friend has like 3-4 swords in sheaths and a star trek bathlet

I told him he's a fuckin dork to the max.

However, when his car was stuck in snow and that shit had turned to ice all around, i took 2 of his daggers, the bathlet and a big ass sword and hacked away at the ice cuz he didn't have a fuckin shovel ;/

Cops rolled up and looked at us, and i specifically asked "What the fuck are you looking at?" I got threatened to get arrested and told them to piss off after i showed them a badge from my childhood friend's dad (x-narc)

gG~

ahw man, you're sooo fucking badass!

god damn, i envy you and your huuuge muscles!

and you talk down to someone who collects swords :)

half the ppl in this thread eat shit and breath dtrades and the bg...pot calling the kettle black much?.

how many of you assclowns that has just recently reached adulthood used to play those stupid ass card games?(yugioh,magic,pokemon)

coins?

comics?

ill be the first to admit i had some dumb ass hobbies(comics,knives,swords,shit like that)

and yeah i even collected played yugioh cards because my kid got me into it and it was something cool we could do together.

i would suggest finding something else to rip on someone for then a hobby you dont agree with or think is stupid

considering the thread starter spends all his time tickling his ass while posting bullshit ass weak(failing to deliver threads)in the bg.

-thundercunt-

coins?

comics?

and u my friend hit the nail on the head..these bg kids deff need to go outside

coins?

comics?

and u my friend hit the nail on the head..these bg kids deff need to go outside

Garwood isn't it nice to see theres actual normal people here?