New Dtrades Skins to Choose From

tenjuna

Which skin to add to Dtrades?  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Site Owner

guys I wish you would READ MY POST...I clearly said I was ADDING a skin, not to mention I VERY clearly said I was keeping the current one as the default.

I looked through the previous posts about this, and the 3 I chose were all common to what people said they wanted. that common theme was dark, dark, and dark. so here we are.

there is no way to please veryone, so I am not going to bother to try. with 3200+ people, it's real easy to get in a pissing contest, so I chose the 3 _I_ liked, and now I am letting everyone pick from THOSE...please do not suggest other skins.

I personally cannot stand red, so be glad I even put one in these choices.

• Site Owner
Keep this one.

But if you were to add a new one/change it 3rd by far.

Black backgroudns are gay and dumb, as they hurt your eyes trying to read anything. Dont go with the black/red one.

wtf?

I said I am ADDING one...I even CLARIFIED IT.

you guys really piss me off sometimes...I am taking a break from this place for a while.

ugh.

Guest ~Revolution~

just add the first and 3rd skin, its obvsious people want that , and then they wont get mad or w/e cuz theyll have achoice from those 2 + default..

First one, its nice and clean and sharp. The second one is a little too satanic (rofl playing d2 and its too satanic?), and the third one is nice, but i like the contrast between the dark blue and turquoise.

anyways i would be happy with both the top and the bottom.. but definitly the otp over the bottom.

btw, thx for updating skins :p you rock!