200 fcr singer barb guide

Im just about to begin a wc barb so I know nothing of them, but I was testing on single player, and with lvl 41 wc's I was pushing a easy 3k dmg. Not that that matters. I have been looking for a rare pvp type (I've tried Psn nec, Vengeance pali and Fury druid...Which I loved, but they just are not pulling it), something I can play and not be cookie cutter...But I dont want to pour out hundreds of soj's to come up with a peice of crap character. Honestly, Are these characters worth making if geared correctly? They seem to be caster rapers because of all the stacked res and the fcr/stun length, plus the high life is always nice. But the dmg is low. Sorry for the idiocy, I just want to know a little more about this class before I make one. Any help would be apreciated. A average price range would be nice to, Gear price and charm price seperate (charms being 35+ lifers/9x15/70 unperm)

well, with the right gear, stats and skills, wc babas and psn necs own.

wc babas can hold their own in duels becuz of theyre stun. problem characters are ww, high life chars wit high dr, and high fhr chars.

i like wc babas, they are much fun.

it depends on wut gear. iwht my original setup, its newhere from 100-300 depnding on lfiers.

with liams, it can be upwards of 500 wit perm valk and a nice belt and ammy. adding perm 70/15s makes it higher of course too

• 3 months later...

Whoever mentioned the WC Barb Puberty... he pwned my fire sorc. After I died he s/e. Rofl.

I've made a WC barb before however I didn't use wizzies and my final dmg was really low. But this guide looks pro!

Great job! :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I'm in love w/ this build. Not quite finished w/ mine but what a fun freaking build. Have you thought about putting 5 into dex and using viper tramples? If you did that you could res stack more in the wizzies, using 7fhr/15res jewels.

I'd personally just stick with GSpurs and 15/-15 Wizzies.

Your idea is alright I guess, but my preference is as said above. GL with your Barb. :)

Whoever mentioned the WC Barb Puberty... he pwned my fire sorc. After I died he s/e. Rofl.

I've made a WC barb before however I didn't use wizzies and my final dmg was really low. But this guide looks pro!

Great job! :)

Casey is still the best wc on east, by far. Theres really no one that can possibly compete with him

yea i havent heard of anyone having a good Singer besides him. But still singers cant really compete with real duelers except vs a few. Anything with dmg reduce/block or good fhr usually rapes them. And characters that have all of those just dominate them.

Es sorcs

WWbarbs

any pally

bone necs (esp max block)

max block windies

trappers

all of these will be hard duels. They are great for taking out pub casters though

yea i havent heard of anyone having a good Singer besides him. But still singers cant really compete with real duelers except vs a few. Anything with dmg reduce/block or good fhr usually rapes them. And characters that have all of those just dominate them.

Es sorcs

WWbarbs

any pally

bone necs (esp max block)

max block windies

trappers

all of these will be hard duels. They are great for taking out pub casters though

Fink beats most ww barbs, although he requires the use of an amp maul to do so

He can beat most hammerdins in gm. With amp maul its alot easier though

He can beat my necro if i dont use SS

Its just a matter of how you play your cards :)

I know this is old rike but even with 200 fcr you won't be stunning people because you simple do not do enough damage.

110 fcr is the way to go :D

Ask Fink ^_^

Yes you put at least one in leap, probably more enough for 17-21.

non block characters are all beatable.

with amp even block characters are beatable :)

windys are very beatable imo, their fhr is TERRIBLE.

maybe i should make a 105 fcr guide :crazy:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I know this is old rike but even with 200 fcr you won't be stunning people because you simple do not do enough damage.

110 fcr is the way to go ^_^

Ask Fink :p

Yes you put at least one in leap, probably more enough for 17-21.

non block characters are all beatable.

with amp even block characters are beatable :)

windys are very beatable imo, their fhr is TERRIBLE.

maybe i should make a 105 fcr guide :huh:

Max block/105 fcr is the way to go, I'm tellin ya. 7k+ life with 43 DR and max block, the funnest team dueler to have around. IMO 105>200 any day of the week, period. Only time I'd go 200 is vs. a 200 fcr Sorc (never see these anymore).

morbid. - A Singer's a nice support character for PvM, but it'll take forever for you to kill stuff. Mana's also always an issue. If you have a quick killer, like a Hammer or Blizz Sorc with you, it's nice to have around for the ridiculous BO and high Stun.

• 11 months later...

Yea man, I'm quite into singer barbs as well

Nice guide, although my barb on HCL has around 8.2k life and 1.8k dmg with self bo, with outside 55bo hes running around 8.7k life, 5.5k seems really low to me

I can post gear if you want, and btw if anybody wants to check out a gg singer barb

My singer on EHCL is almost done

Lvl 98 and Counting ~ His name is Art

Msg my d2 acct *selection- or pm me here :Floyd:

Yea man, I'm quite into singer barbs as well

Nice guide, although my barb on HCL has around 8.2k life and 1.8k dmg with self bo, with outside 55bo hes running around 8.7k life, 5.5k seems really low to me

I can post gear if you want, and btw if anybody wants to check out a gg singer barb

My singer on EHCL is almost done

Lvl 98 and Counting ~ His name is Art

Msg my d2 acct *selection- or pm me here :(

Id love too.

pmed.

• 4 weeks later...

Well this is a very good guide.

i've made lots of singer barbs in the past, and from what i know 200>105, but who knows im just a random :\

I started off using Shadowdancer boots, before i could afford Gspurs/tramps

they have dex to cover your Wiz's, usually even without the -15% jewel, allowing for some other possibilites

and Shadowdancers come with 30%FHR, which is another 10% above other boots...just some thoughts, correct me if im wrong

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...