Free E-mail is UP!

tenjuna

• Site Owner

I decided to go ahead and fire up the free e-mail system, since the integration is all done, I would like for people to start using it so I can fix any bugs that may come up.

if you haven't grabbed your address yet, click the "Check Your E-mail" link up top.

choose your address wisely, you DO NOT get to change it later!

it is going to be relatively slow until the new e-mail server is up so no bitching.

• Site Owner

ROFL

ok I know why its slow...there are 11,000 e-mails to be processed, so every single time you click on a link it has to process all of that.

apparently I forgot to turn on the sweeper that cleans out all the junk, so that's why nothing works.

I am halting e-mail temporarily so the server can have time to catch up.

oops.

I decided to go ahead and fire up the free e-mail system, since the integration is all done, I would like for people to start using it so I can fix any bugs that may come up.

I will put up a fat link right in the middle.

choose your address wisely, you DO NOT get to change it later!

it is going to be relatively slow until the new e-mail server is up so no bitching.

bottom sentence :D

• Site Owner

this is all 100% fixed now, and I am adding a few new domains.

the only other things I need to do is make a new skin, and add a feature for you to pick a different domain name.

the e-mail username will always be linked to your member account, so the only way for you to change that is to change your member name...but keep in mind you will lose your current e-mail account, none of it will follow you, so make sure you are caught up on that before changing the name.

also, if you change your password you will not be able to get into e-mail...you will have to ask for me to reset it.