Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
thanks!

I think I am going to go ahead and buy the remaining hardware...I need those 2 drives asap.

I also am thinking of upgrading the site to the latest IPB version, but thats another $300 investment (code, skins, etc)

If the people here want it to happen badly enough, you should be able to make that $300 ez. Ill hit you up when my vacations over :)

Thanks!

stars updated.

If I missed anyone who has donated, PLEASE PM ME...I want to be sure everyone receives recognition, but sometimes I overlook people.

Ive got a 152 Gvalor 2 pally that ive had forever, I know wont sell, but I want to give to you for next time you do Item giveaway, Pm me a game name and I'll donate it.

Dion

• 3 weeks later...
What's currency and how do I donate it?

Currency can be Massive runes, sojs perm 320s etc. Or you can click on the donation button in upper left hand corner of page and send $$ via paypal.

I just wanna give him a couple hrs so I can get the star thing(not the coins), how much is "mass" hrs? B)

If your doing just for the star, your missing the point of donating. You'd have to ask Cain (Tenjuna) what he needs as far as runes so send him a PM, Im sure he'll take whatever you want to donate, but he did post that hes looking for only a massive amount if you planned to donate those.

Sent another Donation Cain, hope it helps.

Just sent you $130 Tenjuna, I figure that I am going to be here for a long time due to the excessive countless hours I'll be spending on my computer when Diablo III comes out / playing Diablo II until III comes out, and if it wasn't for DTrades, I would be no where after my restarting Diablo only about a week ago. This was my last paycheck, so I probably won't be donating again for a while, but hopefully this helps out with the bills required to keep this site going. Hell, this is probably the least I can do, but I am looking to a much better expierence in Diablo that only this site provides.

- Kryptonite (Soon to be Hexic once I am granted Members III :(.)