tenjuna

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

when i quit about 2 years ago i donated my account to you.. it was mainly HC stuff since thats all i played.. but i had a decent amount of NL and L stuff.. just wondering if you remember me =)

i will be sending some money soon since i am currently back into the site..

thanks for keeping it up so long.. amdiration from me,

~Cobey

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have gotten a few donations, not sure form whom...please PM me if I haven't updated your donation status.

thanks guys

:p

Pretty sure I pmd you about it Cain but you didnt update my status :p

I am looking and I see a coin in your avatar section.

pete you are handled.

thanks guys!

Thats right, i posted before receiving that coin :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Donation. I Will Be Donating 100$ To Dtrades.org This Month And 50 To 60$ Every Month. I Am Looking For Someone That Can Match Me Month Per Month (Cept Tenj) As Alittle Game Us Workin Men Play. I Am Also Looking To Host A Cash Tournament On D2. If Tenj Can Set Up Something Threw Paypal I Would Like To Make It 2 To 4$ To Sign Up (All Entry Fee's Go To Tenj And Dtrades.org) I Will Put Up A Grand Prize Of 100$ Cash For The Winner Of This Tournament I Ask That Tenj Do A Poll To See What Type Of Tounament ( Melee, Caster, Etc) That You Guys Would Perfer. I Do Ask That The People Doing The Poll Are The Ones Able To Pay By Pay-pal Or Money Order Or What Ever Pay Tenj Can Accept. Once The Tournament Type Is Set Ne And Tenj Will Set Up A Tournamet Date That Will Be A Day That Im Home Do To Me Working On The Road So Much.

• Site Owner
Donation. I Will Be Donating 100$ To Dtrades.org This Month And 50 To 60$ Every Month. I Am Looking For Someone That Can Match Me Month Per Month (Cept Tenj) As Alittle Game Us Workin Men Play. I Am Also Looking To Host A Cash Tournament On D2. If Tenj Can Set Up Something Threw Paypal I Would Like To Make It 2 To 4$ To Sign Up (All Entry Fee's Go To Tenj And Dtrades.org) I Will Put Up A Grand Prize Of 100$ Cash For The Winner Of This Tournament I Ask That Tenj Do A Poll To See What Type Of Tounament ( Melee, Caster, Etc) That You Guys Would Perfer. I Do Ask That The People Doing The Poll Are The Ones Able To Pay By Pay-pal Or Money Order Or What Ever Pay Tenj Can Accept. Once The Tournament Type Is Set Ne And Tenj Will Set Up A Tournamet Date That Will Be A Day That Im Home Do To Me Working On The Road So Much.

wow thats pretty ambitious...I don't know that I feel confortable with a cash tournament though.

if you wanted to do a FG tournament I could provide prizes that way, and people could get FG with $ or by trading for it.

wow thats pretty ambitious...I don't know that I feel confortable with a cash tournament though.

if you wanted to do a FG tournament I could provide prizes that way, and people could get FG with $ or by trading for it.

Well What Ever Works For You. I Also Posted A Few Idea's On The Forum Gold Purchase Thread You Might Look Into. I Am Currently Waiting On My Paycheck. Seems They Forgot To Direct Deposit My 1,500$ Check Lol. Pm Me On Any Idea's You May Have And I'll Pay For The Fg Or Whatever You Need. I Am Also Interested In The Gold Members Title So How Do I Go About Becoming A Gold Member?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...