THE DONATION THREAD

tenjuna

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Owner
wow revan    ur sad....stupidkid=song lmfao  and sry im not a comp nerd like most of you are

ignorance is not an excuse to post when you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

I pay for a seperate cable internet feed and electricity at home obviously.

the servers sit in my DJ studio, all 5 of them. this site cannot run on cable lines because cable providers do not allow servers. ADSL lines cannot handle server bandwdith, and any web hosting site will cancel my account as soon as they find out how much traffic and server resrouces this site utilizes.

I know this because I have done all that already.

do you guys really think I WANT to pay $250 a month out of my pocket?!?!? this is the cheapest way to do it and not have everyone bitch about lag, servers down, etc etc yada yada yada.

and yes, it does cost $250 a month strictly for those servers to run.

about half of that is offset by the new ad revenue the site generates starting in August.

the rest comes out of my pocket, which in turn is offset by any of the generous donations I receive.

don't h8, appreci8.

Tenj, are you able to accept non-verified paypal?

I should be able to figure out how to send $$ soon time, and i get paid on thursdays, so either this week or next ill be donating.

Booze> Dtrades, sorry, that's why i may not be able to this week :D

Anywho, i told you before i would donate asap, so as soon as i figure this shit out, you get money (20-30 or something i would say)

edit: spelling

*looks up... *

ya ok - so about that... lmfao

____

Tenjy - since I never got the proper place to set up that building and pay you the ad fee's that i said i would...

ima send you a 20$ donation this week and then try to do 5$ every few days or so...

ill be sending it thru mail, so lemme know if you get it at all.

• Site Owner
*looks up... *

ya ok - so about that... lmfao

____

Tenjy - since I never got the proper place to set up that building and pay you the ad fee's that i said i would...

ima send you a 20$ donation this week and then try to do 5$ every few days or so...

ill be sending it thru mail, so lemme know if you get it at all.

its no worries jen, don't send it just because of that...but I appreciate the thought all the same.

aliens and ghost, many many thanks.

:D

lol i have a qeustion it might be stupid n it might of been ansered idk but i plannin on donating 10x32020s rite now 4 my thingy but then later on im planin on donatinog money when i get a job that is only (15 lol ) so mommy n daddy payin for everthign cant get a job gotta love those child labor laws lol so do i still keep my other thing 4 the currencey

lol i have a qeustion it might be stupid n it might of been ansered idk but i plannin on donating 10x32020s rite now 4 my thingy but then later on im planin on donatinog money when i get a job that is only (15 lol ) so mommy n daddy payin for everthign cant get a job gotta love those child labor laws lol so do i still keep my other thing 4 the currencey

yes, if u look around u will see that there are few people with stars and crowns

u do keep both stars

tenj, i wanna mail u sum cash..but like we spoke bout b4..im in canada and u cant accept cdn dollars..so if i were to send a check..wud the money be in USD's when u go to deposit it? pm me with info..cuz if u cant i wont bother finding a stamp :(

If tenj wants, mail me the cash then I'll convert it according to bank rates and paypal him.

hey thats f-ed up the list i wanted tenj to look at cuz im gettin rid of em so i was gonna donate em n yall delete mah post that soooo f-ed up o well free items for all ppl

uhh.. yah.. :wub:

Just donated 2$ which I just saw in my PP account lol, ( hopeless.dreamer@sbcglobal.net = me )

<3?

DrgnSlayer~

• Site Owner
hey thats f-ed up the list i wanted tenj to look at cuz im gettin rid of em so i was gonna donate em n yall delete mah post that soooo f-ed up o well free items for all ppl

uhh.. yah.. B)

Just donated 2$ which I just saw in my PP account lol, ( hopeless.dreamer@sbcglobal.net = me )

<3?

DrgnSlayer~

:wub: