THE DONATION THREAD

tenjuna

• Site Owner

I am changing this to the official cash donation thread.

I AM NOT accepting item or fg donations, as I no longer have any need for them!

use this thread to post questions, and to remind me when you have donated so you can get your star.

you can also mail one to me at:

Jason Cain Cross
2918 Arlington Avenue
Davenport, Iowa

WHY SHOULD I DONATE?

everything you donate goes to the site. I personally stick at least $100-150 and countless hours every month into this site. so by donating, not only are you helping me, but you are helping everyone enjoy the things we are trying to provide here.

when you donate you will receive recognition in the form of colored stars both in your avatar section and in the online list at the bottom of every page.

donation levels:

cash1.gif - $2.50-25
cash2.gif - $26-50
cash3.gif - $51-75
cash4.gif - $76-100
cash5.gif - $101-125
cash6.gif - $126-150
cash6.gifcash1.gif - $151-175
cash6.gifcash2.gif - $176-200
cash6.gifcash3.gif - $201-225
cash6.gifcash4.gif - $226-250
cash6.gifcash5.gif - $251-275
cash6.gifcash6.gif - $276+

star.gif - 1-20 currency
star2.gif - 20-40 currency
star3.gif - 40-60 currency
star4.gif - 60-80 currency
star5.gif - 80-100 currency
star6.gif - 100-150 currency
star7.gif - 150-200 currency
star8.gif - 200-250 currency
star9.gif - 250-300 currency
star10.gif - 300+ currency (Gold Members)

gold.gif - fg reset donor

thanks to all that have and continue to donate!

wub.gif

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Owner

it costs almost $250 per month making this site run, with the cost of the DSL line ($150), the cost of electricity ($50), and the cost of the phone line ($50) so I can have the DSL running.

the one small ad you see gets me $50 per month, and I most likely get around $75-$100 per month in the very generous donations I receive.

so at the very least I am still dropping $100 a month out of my own pocket. using your mentality, I guess that means I should stop donating to this site every month too? if that's your attitude then enjoy bnet and jsp, don't bother coming around.

by the way, you are wrong...I already have the e-mail thingy set up.

just click the "Check Your E-mail" link up top to see it.

• 3 weeks later...

Again anyone who has not donated already but wishes to, I will send Tenjuna a donation of $5.00 USD for 250 FG. If you wish to take this offer just pm me and we can handle it from there, this is to help those of you who want to donate cash but cannot, trade your items for FG and then come see me.

You can view the FG value in the price guide found in the USEast Price Checking sections or at the bottom of my sig.

:p Cain

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
lol....y would u waiste yur time on a site thats costn u money??....and doesnt this game get old....most of u have been playn it for 6 years.....rofl..........WAISTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot.

lol bryn...

How come item donations are no longer accepted? Don't the item donations just get sold in dbay anyways?

I will be donating again as soon as I get some more money in paypal... and expect to see more when I get another job this summer. (im only seventeen and school doing sports so unlike some people I can't get loads of money until the summer... <_<) anyways yes I will donate again shortly to hopefully help contribute to the site.

• 2 weeks later...
mayby ill buy him a new speedo

wow now i'm going to have nightmares thanks to you :angry2:

Joking we all love you tenj.

I just have a question and am not sure if this is the good place to ask but here goes:

How does paypal work and how can i get a paypal account?

Would really appreciate some help with this question

ty

if i get one i'll try to donate some of my CHA CHING! B)

hey tenj i just wanna say, it doesnt cost u like 250$ a month to run the site...thats just bs, no offense, im sure if u didnt have this site, u would still be paying to have online access and electricity....the fact that u run a site doesnt really involve with paying bills....

Idiot. He has to pay for an upgraded DSL line for the site. Regular DSL wouldn't let him get all this bandwith and such. All the server computers that run this site use a lot of electricity..

Think about it smarts.

hey tenj i just wanna say, it doesnt cost u like 250$ a month to run the site...thats just bs, no offense, im sure if u didnt have this site, u would still be paying to have online access and electricity....the fact that u run a site doesnt really involve with paying bills....

You have the electric bill, the internet bill, he needs parts for his project, memory cards. And the list goes on and on and on.

This isn't run at home, i believe it's run at his studio (last time i heard).

Sorry Tenjuna. When i read that post, it sounded like he was calling you a liar :D. I didn't mean to spam.

If i forgot something that needs to be paid for, just let him know, i'm sure he'll get it then :wub:

Edit:: Just saw the post above mine :wub:

not even close wow u really are a stoopid kid. HES paying for the extra bandwidth hes needs gg stfu and let tenjy do wat tenjy does best WHICH IS HELPIN US ALL GET OUR ITEMZ so shh and let the man do wat he does best. o and tenjy b expecting a donation soon.

EDIT

sent u 25 bux under paypal acct revan07@gtmc.net its messing up now so lemme know if u recieve it!