C2oC is ONLINE

tenjuna

• Site Owner

yay...4 weeks of spare time down the drain, but the c2oc network is DONE!

here is what we have now...I will give details about these when I am ready SO DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT THESE:

gaming server - rotating counterstrike, ut, quake, and battlefield servers.

irc server

vent server

dedicated e-mail server

dedicated web server

dedicated database server

live chat server

instant messaging server

free member forums server

free member web site server

music jukebox server

about the only thing we are missing right now is more bandwidth so I can provide a download section.

now that the network is done, I can start working on content and finish programming all the interfaces for the above list. I have about 17 web sites to build, and about a thousand web pages to write.

WOOT!

• Site Owner
the site dont like me :p

[ Script Execution time: 17.4668 ] [ 14 queries used ] [ GZIP Enabled ]

been looking at that ranging from 15-27 the last hour *cries* but good work tenj, as i said before i cant wait til everything is finished! :Floyd:

no idea...I have been averaging .25 seconds all day.

• Site Owner

no I started seeing it too...it looks like after 150 people being on at once slows everything down for some reason.

I have turned on some logging and increased some buffer sizes for the database.

right now we should be smooth sailing, so to have the db slow down like that is a mystery.

it could just be that the hardware I have is too slow no matter what I do...which would suck major, since I cannot afford to get anything better right now.

well if it turns out that your hardware blows ass for the idea's you have on this site. im sure me and everyone else would be happily willing to contribute to it, im not sure what you would need tp buy or the price on it if it comes down to that. however in appreciation to the countless hours your spending on trying to make this an amazing site for everyone, it would be our way of saying thanks. im quite positive im not the only person who would agree to what ive just said.

well if it turns out that your hardware blows ass for the idea's you have on this site. im sure me and everyone else would be happily willing to contribute to it, im not sure what you would need tp buy or the price on it if it comes down to that. however in appreciation to the countless hours your spending on trying to make this an amazing site for everyone, it would be our way of saying thanks. im quite positive im not the only person who would agree to what ive just said.

I average from .15-.25 but also I do sometimes get random 30sec time blah blah things, and if this is the matter the "hardware" problem, if given time, I could possibly trade some extra items I have to get sojs to donate for currency for you to sell for $$$ and help you buy better hardware.

DrgnSlayer~

Pm me or msg me Via aim if this is what it comes down too.

well i got a better idea, how bout we leave the mysql for you to know about :p then you can just tell us about the problem and ill pretend to have a clue what your talking about. then at the end you can let me and everyone know if you need some donations for a new server and then we can crack open our paypal and lend a hand. :Floyd:

the site dont like me 

[ Script Execution time: 17.4668 ] [ 14 queries used ] [ GZIP Enabled ]

i agree with that ^^

im running amazingly slow for some reason, only today though =/

anywho ty tenj, i think ima donate a little more :p

wtf trying to post this it said...

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\hosted\dtrades\sources\Drivers\mySQL.php on line 103