The search for helpful membrs begins

The_Futon_God

EDIT BY TENJUNA: SEE MY POST HERE for important info!

Our search for helpful members to join our staff is going public. We usually start people off with Advanced Member status and then update people from there based on their level of help.

We are looking for mature, responsible, active, and helpful members to join the staff. If you think you qualify or know someone who does then please feel free to post. One piece of spam in this thread and you will be warned and not considered. Leave references because we will be checking in on you.

You have to convince us that you are worth the time, we aren't looking for a whole lot of people right now so make sure you give us good reason. We will be going through your past posts and checking your references to see if you are right for the "job".

Hopefully you can all be mature about posting here and i won't have to hand out to many warns, good luck to you all.

-Futon-

p.s. All final decisions made by tenjuna and myself, this will be voted upon, anyone found bribing or kissing ass for a position will not be considered, we want you in on your own merit alone.

id be a VERY helpful member for a couple reasons.

Reason1-I am VERY trustworthy

Reason2-I am Active on DTRADES for about 3/4 of the day.

Reason3-Im very honest. I wouldnt lie about anything.

Reason4-Im a funny and cool guys

Hope ur interested in me. i been waiting a while for some1 2 say they need helpful members :p

Have a good day.

~Zach~

Very Active

Very Trustfull (ask many ppl on this site)

a good guy (again ask many ppl)

Very Very Responsible

Looks into things just doesnt do things based on their first offensive

Does not take kind to people talkin bad or disrespecting other memebers

Cant spell :p (only bad part)

lalalala

if i dont suit then nvm but i will not beg

Very Very Active (maybe to active :S)

A good guy (again ask many ppl)

Very Very Responsible

I think I would do a good job, I never flame or discriminate anyone, people who have traded with me know that Im trustworthy, and I am active, I get on during the day at home alot, when im on my computer, which i spend alot of my time on, other than when I talk to my gf on the phone or something... I also get on during school, so I would b able to monitor things during school hours when alot of other people arent on too, or for whatever purpose you need me too, Im a respectful guy and responsible... Im always up to help if needed, you may ask Cain, when site crashed, I offered my services to him, but I dunno if he remembers, I will always be willing to help when avalible, although, its in your hands to choose Tony, Pick who ever suits you best.

hello, heres why you should pick me :Floyd:

im very active here, and look through the site in alot of my spare time

im not one of those immature people that are like "OMFG GG PLZ RM NUB ROFL"

i can be as responsible as you would like me to be

i'm generally a nice guy, execpt for when i have to lay down the law :p

and...even if i dont get this position, ill be happy for who does

thank you

If civic ever needs help in the WoW section, im pretty active there and I know a fair share about the game. I play alliance, might be nice to have mods from both factions. I am a reasonable guy and can follow the rules. I am as active as it gets for posting pretty much only in the WoW section(too busy either playing WoW or at school/doing homework to spend all of my time here :p sadly I have to put somethings before this)

Thanks for your time

Very Very Active (maybe to active :S)

A good guy (again ask many ppl)

Very Very Responsible

i vouch for him

hopefully my word means something!!

I would like to throw my hat into the ring. Although I have been recently warned, I kept my cool, pm'd the administration voicing my disagreement respectfully and accepted the decision afterwards. In the time I have been on DTrades, it marks my only warn. Although I do not have a monstrous post count, I do read threads rather frequently, especially when work is slow. I have NEVER even been accused of anything remotely resembling scamming.

I think I would do a good job, I never flame or discriminate anyone, people who have traded with me know that Im trustworthy, and I am active, I get on during the day at home alot, when im on my computer, which i spend alot of my time on, other than when I talk to my gf on the phone or something... I also get on during school, so I would b able to monitor things during school hours when alot of other people arent on too, or for whatever purpose you need me too, Im a respectful guy and responsible... Im always up to help if needed, you may ask Cain, when site crashed, I offered my services to him, but I dunno if he remembers, I will always be willing to help when avalible, although, its in your hands to choose Tony, Pick who ever suits you best.

I normaly dont like vouching in case it backfires, but DrgnSlayer1289 seems like a good guy, ive been friends with him for a little while. Least I can say is consider him for a possibility.

I wanna say thanks to everybody who vouched for me, very appreciated.

I honestly think i would be very helpful since im very active, i have a good attitude and like they said, I am trustworthy.

I don't beg for any spot in particular, im open to any status to help this GODLY site to live.

I also want to vouch back for ppl who vouched for me, such as E.z-P.k, Uncreator and :+:`Globe`:+:.

*Kev*

• Site Owner

I want to be clear on a few things:

1. these positions are going to be c2oc project wide, not just dtrades. this is going to involve a LOT of work, with little or no thanks from anyone beyond me.

2. if you are just trying to get a position for the "glory" of it, I have news for you: there is little to no glory involved. trust me. see #3 for the consequences of this.

3. anyone that gets a position and then subsequently does not do what they are supposed to will be kicked off the project for good...I do not have time or patience for suck-ass mods...so if you waste my time, you will be off the project. PERIOD. I am serious on this so think long and hard about how much you really want to be a part of this.

4. for those of you that did not understand the implications of #3: if you dont do your job you will be banned...and yes, I am serious. I am sick of going thru this merry-go-round of finding ppl that "I want to help so badly make me a mod plzzzzzz" and then turn around and fall off the planet a week later or just use their position to try and scam.

enough.

5. if you pm me or futon about this, you will automatically not be considered...if you cannot follow simple instructions I definitely do not have time for you.

6. if you think kissing my ass is going to win points, think again. I do not know why ppl think this would work. it does not.

7. if you think just because I traded with you 8 months ago that means you are trustworthy, think again. this does not make you trustworthy...a pattern of good dealings yes, but do not try the "remember me I let you xfer" thing. it is not going to work.

8. anyone with experience running a site, iis server, mysql, invision power board, irc server, vent server, graphics, flash, or anything useful to the project will most definitely have preference for global c2oc positions.

think long and hard about whether you want to be a part of this. we want GOOD people to be involved...this is going to be pretty huge if we get it right.

not to mention possible salaries down the line if the income portion of this succeeds.

Well I would love to be a mod of anything, Im honest, never stole anything on diablo, or in real life. I would Donate money but Tenjy doesnt accpt CC's. I always try to make the right decision, I spend 24/7 on this site, im @ school and suppose to be learning but on here... chatting away :p.. i would devote alot to this site and do mostly anything that mod/s tell me to improve, I would also listen to what others opinons are! :Floyd:. Ill aslo leave my Number, to contact me of anything/anytime.

Heh harsh.. yet understandable. I know since im a pc I have my own jobs set out for me, I do not wish to change my pc status since its the job ive been wanting for awhile now. However I do own my own private forum which im still building on the side, so I have knowledge with how to run a Invision Power Board and using admin/mod CP. If there is anything you would need me to do or help with please let me know, I cannot promise I know everything and im sure my forum skills are only amature at best, but again if you do need an extra hand I would be happy to offer my services.

I am an advanced signature maker and believe that i can help a lot of peoople to get thur freak on with signatures. I am deffinately a trustworty member. I am always giving comments and critique in the signature section and think i can make a change :p I have had previous signature moderation at sig-designz.com cheatsocom.com and a lot of small personal sites..(ussually just small forums to get contructive comments from somone the same level)

if you need me to ill be a mod. im very active on the site. i know alot about diablo. im trustworthy. i know the site rules very well, and can enforce them.

i think id be a good diablo mod, i promise to keep the guides updated and sticky the new guides to the threads made, ill try and make the pvp section bigger here, get some ladders going etc.

Chris is 1 of the most trustworthy people on b.net. I'd xfer an entire account full of eth glitched 08 valks with him and not have to worry. He's the only person that I really trust to xfer me. He's also an awesome friend, always lends me currency if I need to get a good deal or what not. Same applies to when I let him borrow currency, he always pays it back ASAP. I vouch for him for sure.

trustworthy, been playing d2 for 4+ years, owned many sites(forums)of my own, know my way around invision... and love helping ppl

Well thanks for the people who have vouched for me...

Also, I could vouch for Nigey... Ive seen him run his sites, and he does run them very well, I know that, I modded for him on one of them, and he always did he best for the site to b running the best.

DrgnSlayer~

p.s- Im willing to accept the consequences, I still would like me to b considerd Tenjy, I do want to help out if possible.

Id like to do game reviews for your other site.I think you made a post about that not sure, but yea id like to do game revivews =)

Reasons.

1. Im prolly going to get a $1.5k+ comp so i can run some of the higher req games(IE:Half life,doom3) Im going to build it myself to =)

2.I play any type of games except cheezy ones!

3.I have a big opinion for everything.

I vouch for nate as a Diablo mod.

(dont know how to say this) I unvouch for drew.He was a pcer b4 if i remember correctly and he didnt do that(It was him and carriers or atleast carriers.im not sure)

I think I would make a good choice, im not going to say the exact same thing everyone else is saying (trustworthy, on alot, ect..) but I think I wouldnt be "just another mod", I would be well known among the forums and even already find myself doing things like price checking or making sigs. Also with that I would like to add that I'm somewhat experience with computers(for my age atleast) and taking classes ect to better my skills, and I think the forum needs moderators who not only can benefit the forums with a watchful eye and inforcing the rules but a mod that can improve the forum and assist other members with things not just associated with d2.

Thanks

I would be honored to just be a advanced member let alone anything else. Im on these forums everyday and usually help people in the diablo areas.

And, I "Unvouch" Globe as a diablo mod. He would do good at almost everythign else, but if you notice, he hardly even posts there. I think a position liek that should be given to someone who already posts and helps there a lot, not just someone who would do it because there a mod.

Also, I have started a small forum of my own on invision free about everything but diablo, but it currently only has 2 members. Even though, I have knowledge of all the features of it, which hopefully is similar to its non free counterpart.

Hey everyone. I'm gonna take a stab at becoming a moderator, or just work my way up from advanced member for that matter. Basically, I am an active member, and I have a passion for computers, computer games, and people. I see myself as a well-known, wise, and generally happy person. I am not very good with programming or designing, but in this case, it's not what I know, it's who i know. I have connections from Site programmers and gfx designers, and i have experience in running several sites, including Photo Album sites, Diablo II sites, etc.. In my average day, i'm on diablo and dtrades.org atLEAST 3 hours a day. I have a keene eye for things such as early bumps, spam, or other rules being broken. I have alot of friends on this site, and the members generally trust me and enjoy being around me.

All-in-all, my wisdom, knowledge, connections, and positive attitude will contribute to helping the site's members have a happier and more fun gaming or online experience. Thanks :p

MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS STUCK AGAIN SO ITS IS NOT MY FAULT.

I COULD HELP AGAIN DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO. I DONT THINK I NEED TO EXPLAIN ALOT ABOUT ME SINCE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MAKING THE DECISIONS KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT HOW IM LIKE ALREADY. IM ADVANCED MEMBER AS YOU CAN ALREADY SEE SO YEA. IF YOU DONT REMEMBER TONY I WAS GA.

ALSO JUST REMEMBER FOLKS ITS 4 LINES PER SIG SO DONT BE BREAKING RULES WHEN YOU ENTER *LOOKS AT MANY :p *

• Administrator

imo it would be cool if you guys would promote me or some more people to price checker(s).

i play all day bc parents are rich, ima bum and i dont work.

all i do is melee and know all the prices. no one hardly ever responds to price check questions in the time the ppl need them and when i do ppl dont always trust me or they remake the thread -.-, bc i am not a mod.

i know my melee prices very well.

also i helped spankmymonkey xfer 39 32020s, dont if they were permed or not though. so you can ask him about that. (if he doesnt remember me tell him i traded him 60/20/249rends)

I think I am a good member because I never spam, and I -extremely- rarely ever start any kind of arguements. I hold no hostilities towards anyone.

I am very active, i'm sure if you guys put a top 10 hours logged on I would be in the top 3 (my posts aren't huge because there's nothing to post.. There are many times where I see early bumping and spamming.). Also, i'm on during the night.. Where I rarely will see a mod online (during the week).

Also I am online during weekdays during school hours. (Thanks to my unique school schedule I have a TON of free time.. Used on D2.)

I'm really trustworthy, never stolen anything in this game.

Bad thing about me is that.. I know nothing of value in this game, and have no idea what any of this is .. ..

8. anyone with experience running a site, iis server, mysql, invision power board, irc server, vent server, graphics, flash, or anything useful to the project will most definitely have preference for global c2oc positions.

If I am hired I accept and acknowledge the responsibilities I will have to take on.

-Jason

I have experience with flash, most graphical programs, and invision power boards. I've made a few html sites as well. I'd like to take part in this.

-advanced html knowledge

-skilled in css layouts/coding

-trustworthy ( 1 voucher atm )

-can be highly active ( can't at the moment .. personal problem: diabetes)

-PS Gfx 2 years skilled.

-Psp gfx 3 years skilled.

-Currently attending college and majoring in PHP.

-also majoring in computer sciences/technology.

minoring in c++ and ARMY databases.

- I have microsoft a+ certification on programming and bcm on their active test I scored 84.71% out of 100%.

-I don't argue, I never post without reason.

-I've had mod experience on " other " forums.

-I stick to the point.

let's see how this goes I guess.