Progress Being Made

tenjuna

• Site Owner

I just got done putting up the new IRC, Gaming, Active Directory, E-mail, and Chat servers.

I now start the long tedious process of getting all of the various sites and services moved around.

I am sure a lot of you have noticed the site going down from time to time...this is all part of the c2oc project, and once I get this next phase completed, the processing power of this site and the other heavily visited sites will go up exponentially.

this means the site will become faster. this also means a TON of new features...live chat, personal e-mail, personal web site, personal irc channel, teamspeak server, vent server, countnerstrike server, and just a whole slew of stuff I havent even thought of yet.

also, we hear the complaints about the lack of mods and such...everyone is just going to have to be patient. I am only one guy, and Futon is busy with real life...so everyone just has to wait until we can get caught up on everything.

it's coming, just be patient.

cain

• Site Owner

fyi, I started the c2oc project 8 years ago. it was only the last month that I decided to actually finish it.

your donations and the growing popularity of the sites is what made me decide to do it for real.

you guys will never know how much work this is...you may not see a lot of changes, but believe me there are tons going on behind the scenes.

fyi, I started the c2oc project 8 years ago. it was only the last month that I decided to actually finish it.

your donations and the growing popularity of the sites is what made me decide to do it for real.

you guys will never know how much work this is...you may not see a lot of changes, but believe me there are tons going on behind the scenes.

You started this when I was 3, lol.

I hope it all works out nicely.