MAJOR CHANGES COMING!

tenjuna

• Site Owner

because Spamhaus is ignoring all attempts to delist me from their blacklist, my ISP was cool enough to give me 32 new IP addresses for free.

so there will be periods of downtime as I move things around and put in some new servers.

this will all be for the better, as I am going to put in redundant web and database servers, as well as a new game server, and a dedicated e-mail server. all of which are in preparation for the huge c2oc project I am working on.

also, I finally got approval as an itunes reseller, so watch for my new music store coming soon.

these are the sites I am working on currently:

sologaming.net

teamgaming.net

warsguild.com

c2oc.com/cainscorner.com

tenjuna.com

dtrades.org

after that will be a free personal web site and e-mail address for everyone, along with music, the arcade, live chat, game reviews, movie reviews, and just a whole lot more.

anyone that is interested in working for me, please start writing reviews of your favorite game, hardware, whatever.

• Site Owner
hey , hmm i was just wondering if ur ever thinking of moving into MIRC or COUNTER-STRIKE world , give me a pm i could help alot :p

well considering I used to run a 45 server counterstrike network, and I am on the credits for aztec, inferno, and a ton of other maps...what do you think the odds are that I will be doing that?

pretty high I would say.

:Floyd:

after that will be a free personal web site and e-mail address for everyone, along with music, the arcade, live chat, game reviews, movie reviews, and just a whole lot more.

so does that mean we will have the pm's turned into email messages, and does that also mean we will have a larger account.. that would be muy cool. Seems like youve take on a load of stuff you want to do, and i am very very impressed, this is the kind of determination that makes a site succed. Also what happened to those coolio buttons on top?

• Site Owner

so does that mean we will have the pm's turned into email messages, and does that also mean we will have a larger account.. that would be muy cool. Seems like youve take on a load of stuff you want to do, and i am very very impressed, this is the kind of determination that makes a site succed. Also what happened to those coolio buttons on top?

I never said anything about turning pms into emails...not sure where that came from.

I already raised pm accounts to 250 (from 100)...I don't really see the need for more than that.

I removed the buttons because a lot of the work is going to take a while...I will put them back up when they are actually "coming soon".

as it is I have at least a month left of work to do.