tenjuna

Site Status 04/26/2018

Well, everyone, I am happy to say that I am finally done with nursing school. This all started with my health scare waaaaaaay back 10 years ago, which was what prompted me to quit playing games and this site. It also prompted me to go into nursing once I got better, and that's what I have been doing for the last 7 years. All that is done now, I am finishing the last of it tonight and then I am back to real life...FINALLY.

Anywho, I totally realize nobody uses this site much anymore, but I need a project to keep me busy or I will go slightly nuts :crazy: To that end, I am going to upgrade the site to IPB 4.31 which adds a whole bunch of new stuff. This requires a skin upgrade, which I already paid for and it was sent today in fact. After doing the upgrades I will have to redo the aesthetics again (sidebar in posts, etc) but this time I am paying the skin guy to implement them permanently so no more losses in future upgrades.

After the IPB and skin upgrades are done, I am going back to all the stuff I was doing two years ago before I started the Master's Degree. There is a work list in progress, so this will give you an idea of what I am doing.

I am going to be playing something soon, though I have no idea what since I am way behind in gaming. I bought an all-new computer (i7-8700k, 32g, 2tb SSD, 1080ti, etc) but I am clueless what I am playing. Very likely will get into WoW again, but I need something else too. I also bought an old Space Invaders pinball machine to refurbish so I will likely be doing blog posts about that here as well.

Anyway, so freaking happy to be done with school, and it will be nice to get back to normal. The last 10 years have been fricking nuts.

Congrats man, I will be finishing my Masters in Computer Data Science in roughly 2 months, can't wait to be done with school forever lmao.