Help me correct the site name!

tenjuna

You decide!  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Site Owner

This has been a source of confusion for me for quite a while since nobody really ever told me. It's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but since I am fixing everything else I may as well get this mystery solved.

Is the site's name capitalized as dTrades, DTrades, Dtrades, or dtrades? Yes, capitalization matters. I have always referred to it as dTrades since it looks "better", but I would like everyone's opinion.

• Site Owner

I doubt I am going to get a lot more feedback on this, so suffice it to say the amount of work to change things would be a bit of a waste, and while there is no clear consensus, "dTrades" is currently in the lead and therefore the "winner."

Welcome to dTrades.

I will have to see about getting new logos made.

• Site Owner
On 9/14/2016 at 6:18 AM, Duped said:

Back when the site was first conceptualized it was dTrades then later DTrades.

If you need new logos made let me know. I made a majority of the older ones back in the day.

AHA, that's why the confusion! At least the mystery is solved lol.

I would freaking love new logos lol...466x111 is the current size, but can be up to 600x111. I actually like the current logo, maybe an updated version?

I think we are going to stick with dTrades as the "official" name from here on out though, but I guess it couldn't hurt to see variations using "DTrades" as well.