Space Engineers? Anyone?

Joz

Just now, tenjuna said:

Never heard of it, but since I am adding a Minecraft server to the site maybe I could figure out how.

How in the absolute heck have you not heard of Space Engineers? 

Well, anyway. If you like Minecraft at all, Space Engineers is like that - except a bit more grindy. But you can build actual space ships with working weapons, engines, and other details (like atmosphere.) Mining asteroids and planets included in Space Engineers as well. Bot ship encounters, some alien things added recently.

I just build things.

• Site Owner
Just now, Joz said:

How in the absolute heck have you not heard of Space Engineers? 

Well, anyway. If you like Minecraft at all, Space Engineers is like that - except a bit more grindy. But you can build actual space ships with working weapons, engines, and other details (like atmosphere.) Mining asteroids and planets included in Space Engineers as well. Bot ship encounters, some alien things added recently.

I just build things.

My game time is extremely limited nowadays, I have at least 100 games I have never even taken the shrink wrap off of. It does sound interesting though.

1 minute ago, tenjuna said:

My game time is extremely limited nowadays, I have at least 100 games I have never even taken the shrink wrap off of. It does sound interesting though.

Well, I guess that does make sense considering the things you've been doing for the last couple of years and such. 

If it does interest enough people, we can do various in-game contest stuff - starfighter build offs (and fighting,) "some" pvp fps, and other things. But its still technically a beta game - but following in the footsteps of minecraft its going to be a while until its into its "release" version.

7 hours ago, Joz said:

Well, I guess that does make sense considering the things you've been doing for the last couple of years and such. 

If it does interest enough people, we can do various in-game contest stuff - starfighter build offs (and fighting,) "some" pvp fps, and other things. But its still technically a beta game - but following in the footsteps of minecraft its going to be a while until its into its "release" version.

You can put me down as interested in it

• 2 weeks later...