Yay!

Chase

5 minutes ago, tenjuna said:

I was pretty excited myself when I was able to get the files pulled together. I honestly thought the site was lost forever 3 years ago.

The only downside is I lost a years worth of posts (2012-2013) but let's face it, it wasn't all that much by then.

Hell, I found the one good post I ever wrote on this site, so imo, nothing of value was lost :P

2 minutes ago, tenjuna said:

Link me, I am curious.

Its the only stickied post I ever made, so I consider it the only one worth the time I spent keyboard it. Looking back at it, it really shows how much proofreading I didn't do on my posts back then. So many simple grammar and spelling errors that I wouldn't be caught dead doing today.

• Site Owner
6 minutes ago, Joz said:

Its the only stickied post I ever made, so I consider it the only one worth the time I spent keyboard it. Looking back at it, it really shows how much proofreading I didn't do on my posts back then. So many simple grammar and spelling errors that I wouldn't be caught dead doing today.

Why is that name coming up as a number? I bet it's because you were using that weird A and the upgrader didn't like it.

EDIT: fixed.

• Site Owner
4 minutes ago, Joz said:

I think I'll just actually wash it off with the $100 bills I use to stuff my sock.

merge away, tenjy. lets see what breaksl

Merged. Seems to work fine. Any other accounts I should merge in? Looks like you may have had a joz- account at some point way back at the beginning.

1 minute ago, tenjuna said:

Merged. Seems to work fine. Any other accounts I should merge in? Looks like you may have had a joz- account at some point way back at the beginning.

The joz- account was not me. I have no idea who that was. But I can guarantee it wasn't me. That was actually discussed in the mod forums or the battlegrounds once or twice.  I only ever had this account, and the AEtherTech one.

• Site Owner
5 minutes ago, Joz said:

You might want to edit mod powers, before someone does something to the admin's posts (to late! I already did!)

Lol I will put you back in Members since you really can't help yourself. I did fix all your posts and post count so they are accurate to this account now.

Even better: you get Gold Members since you love it so.

Just now, Adelaide said:

</3 

Lol

Baby, I don't want to break your heart, but I'm pretty sure we are both the pin, and neither the cushion.

2 minutes ago, tenjuna said:

Lol I will put you back in Members since you really can't help yourself. I did fix all your posts and post count so they are accurate to this account now.

Even better: you get Gold Members since you love it so.

Normally, this is where I chime in and say I hate gold. But I'll take it, I guess....

1 minute ago, tenjuna said:

Yeah you had 4k on this account and somewhere around 10k on the Aether account, so I made up a number and that's your new post count.

I had 10K on that account? Wow, I knew I didn't have much of an off-line life back then, but to get 10k on Dtrades with that account in only like what? 2-3 years? Daaaumn.

• Site Owner
1 hour ago, Vin said:

Gz & welcome back dtrades! This was my first d2 community back in the day, excited to see it revived. I however do not remember my original account on here so made a new one, lol. 

Looking forward to seeing an active community once again. 

-Vin

If you ever come across some old post of yours and remember your username just let me know I can merge you.

• Site Owner
5 hours ago, Ronositi said:

Hi Kelly and Cain :wub:

Not too much up here. I don't play video games much anymore, unfortunately, but I still sit on the computer doing nothing for long periods of time so here I am!

Pshaw, fire up D2 and get back to yer roots...yer roots I say. That's what I did anyway lol

• 2 months later...
  • Site Owner
27 minutes ago, Clayton said:

Well I was able to guess my password to login, now what?

I am still trying to figure that out myself lol. I am continuing work on the site until I get things more or less the way they were back in the day, and then who knows I will put out another email and maybe some ad space or something.

I guess first I need to decide what I am doing with this thing. It started out as nostalgia, now I am not sure yet.