Happy Ten Juna Day!

tenjuna

Came by to say good to see it back up. I knew there were many technical problems back then but i didnt know about your divorce. Hope youre doing better.

I remember back then someone posted a picture of your face(unbeknownst to me) and i said i didnt like that face.

Mini note: the link in the email does not work.

4 minutes ago, RoundBear said:

Came by to say good to see it back up. I knew there were many technical problems back then but i didnt know about your divorce. Hope youre doing better.

I remember back then someone posted a picture of your face(unbeknownst to me) and i said i didnt like that face.

Mini note: the link in the email does not work.

i had the same problem with the link but we are here now 

• Upvote 1

• Site Owner
19 minutes ago, MaStE-R said:

no time to game anymore but I did enjoy reading some of my old posts and remembering when this site was first established. Then I started thinking about the mess that was d2trading what the hell was that guys name anyways?

You are thinking of good ole bRoOkLyN - and it was my first attempt at a website so yeah it was kind of a mess :rolleyes:

http://www.dtrades.org/index.php?/profile/1720-brooklyn/

1 hour ago, MajorThor said:

Salutations everyone! It's been a VERY long time since I've been around. I've missed the community quite a lot. I'm not active with any Blizzard Entertainment product; however, I've been getting my ARPG jollies off on the F2P, Path of Exile AARPG! 

IYuK4tQl.jpg

At least image quotes work! :-D

I remember your signature!

And now I also know where it is from! Berserk!

48 minutes ago, tenjuna said:

IAmNumbaOne has been trying to get me to play PoE for years, I am actually updating it right now and get my feet wet.

I think I need to re-add him to my friends list on there. My old desktop crashed and when I was able to play again on my girls' laptop I removed a lot of people I couldn't recognize. I must have deleted him in the frenzy of deletes.

One of the guys I play MTG with keeps trying to convince me to get into POE.

Sadly, I just don't have the time for it, or any other RPG games - or much of anything beyond an hour or two of SE or World of Warships every couple of days. Though, I feel like playing POE, from the gameplay I've seen, is just a graphics improved version of D2...

6 minutes ago, Joz said:

Sadly, I just don't have the time for it, or any other RPG games - or much of anything beyond an hour or two of SE or World of Warships every couple of days. Though, I feel like playing POE, from the gameplay I've seen, is just a graphics improved version of D2...

Then you haven't really been watching the videos ;-) PoE is insane with build diversity and customization. The way they handled skills was totally amazeballs. Skills are handed out through gems, the gems gain XP as you kill things. The gems can be linked with other "support" gems: a standard melee attack like the Barbarians "bash" can be linked to a "melee splash" support gem which causes a cleaving effect that will damage other surrounding targets. That same bash+melee splash skill can also be linked to more support gems that cause the attack to be repeated in 1 key stroke. There's also a plethora of added damage modifier gems that will increase the base "bash" potency by a-lot.

Then there's the passive skills-tree: ITS.FUCKING.MASSIVE! It's primary purpose is to enhance the skills gems you've chosen to level with!

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAGRAdwB5wSzBS0HdQmWC2ES4RQgFE0YXRiRGjgaPhrkIVUhkCcgJy8s-y3SMZ4x-zWSNug5DjrYOuE8BTwtPO9GaUd-TeNQR1ivXhNfP1_QZU1nm2jyagRqpXTtdn9343h6eWh673uMfuB_44Kbg1-DzITEhNmE74cph2qIj4oikFWQbJLQl3maO5tYnlefPp_fogCi6qZXqSepbqmUrfGuPq9stz68n702vqfAZsCmwQTGrti92sHcPeRR6hDrCew47w7vfPAf8i_yRfhf_Ev9MP4K_o8=?accountName=MajorThor&characterName=MajorHeimdalr

That is my current "Earthquake Marauder" build. Notice how I've selected a lot of two-handed damage nodes and quite a bit of health? Selecting so many multiplicative health nodes helps tons when you have gear that has mods with life on it! 

16 hours ago, Joz said:

Check out Grim Dawn. You'll like it I'm sure, I think it's even closer than POE is to D2 but YMMV

• tenjuna pinned this topic
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Site Owner
23 hours ago, Hellstruelight said:

Wow so dtrades is still a thing eh. very cool

maybe its time to play again...

Lol, it's not really so much a "thing" as I had hoped it would be by now, but I am still happy to have the site up and running again.

The plan, for now, is to just let the thing run as is until I am done with my Master's degree. It ended up taking up far more of my free time than I thought it would. By the time I am done D2: Remastered should be coming so maybe things will pick up again after that.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...