Site Status 04/25/2012

tenjuna

• Site Owner

I am back now, and am starting the process of decomissioning the servers we have been using the past 7 years. the site is being moved and finished just in time for D3 release (woot!).

with any luck I will be moving everything this weekend. this all depends on how long it takes to move 15 gigs of data from point a to point b. otherwise it will be next weekend.

after that I will be adding the dark mactastica skin and wrapping up skin changes.

I reaaaaaalllly want to wrap up the last of the fixes from upgrading the site off postabout, but honestly the stuff that is left I wasn't sure if I could do anyway. and since nobody has complained, meh.

in any case, D3 is going to be teh sexah.

• Site Owner

file uploads to new server in progress.

as soon as these are done will be shutting down the site for a while so I can finish all the heavy lifting. it may be a couple of days to do all that, but I will put up a notice so everyone knows what's going on.

I have always been a procrastinator, and put everything off until the last possible minute lol.

• Site Owner

if you'd like to use my d3 beta jason, email me

budman@c2oc.com

thanks, but I would rather wait for day 1...I had borrowed neo's beta a while back, and I didn't even make it far past the loading screen. I love unwrapping a retail box installing and watching everything for the first time. I don't want to ruin that experience, I can wait 2 more weeks.

by the way, I almost killed your budman c2oc account lol...I didn't realize you were still using it.