Sign in to follow this  
martin887

multiple accounts?

Hey dtrades community! I've missed you all and im so stoked to be coming back and playing d3 with you all like the good ol .08 days!

My question is since d3 will be bound to ur bnet account will we have to purchase multiple copies of d3 to support mule accounts etc?

Thanks!

Has that been confirmed?

Diablo 3 is FREE TO PLAY

PSYCHO~ Do not spread rumors, please.

I do not believe you will need mule accounts. You should be able to transfer items from one character to another via your stash.

You should be able to transfer items from one character to another via your stash.

Pretty much, but it may be limited.

We'll just have to go with the flow.

You should be able to transfer items from one character to another via your stash.

Pretty much, but it may be limited.

We'll just have to go with the flow.

Diablo 3 is free to play. They announced that when they announced the game itself.

Also, there will be no need for multiple accounts because I do believe you have a shared stash across your www.battle.net account. Instead of accounts, it's your Email address and that brings up your Gamer tag.

Diablo 3 is FREE TO PLAY

Isn't this also rumor or assumption...or is there an official announcement that states that?

No, not rumor. I feel no more compelled to verify this than I feel the need to verify that water is wet.

On 5/2/2012 at 7:12 AM, ruksak said:

No, not rumor. I feel no more compelled to verify this than I feel the need to verify that water is wet.

Paging Ken.

Dtrades to Ken.

Hello, Ken?