Welcome To dTrades: lucyFurr

tenjuna

thank you very much!! this place seems more friendly than that other one already!!

yeah it seems pretty dead :(

There is enough of a base whom will undoubtedly be playing D3 that will come back to Dtrades. The release is impending within a months time, that is when you'll see things shift into gear.

I came here from JSP many years ago because I was sick of the bullshit games those kids get away with over there. There is a proactive community of mediators and helpful members here that provide a far better environment. Plus, we got some fucking clowns and jokesters here that keep the place fun and friendly.

Don't be discouraged by the silence as of now. I know it is so quiet it is almost deafening. This website has been in a holding pattern for many years now. Cain (our fearless leader and site owner) has put an ass-ton of his own time and money into developing, updating and presenting us with a very smooth website in which to use as a liaison between ourselves and this frickin epic looking game that is soon to be released.