#1 Sorc On East/Sc/Nl For Sale! ( Classic Btal, 21x Bmana And more! )

Hey guys, I'm thinking to sell my one of a kind sorc, offer on whole or on specifique items. I'm not showing the whole gears because this is an underground build and verry unknown for 99% of diablo 2 player and It's better to keep this way... lol Of course if someone buy as whole, I will explain the build and how it work.

For those who know DST@jsp and his trolling immortal sorc, this is the same basic build but with some amelioration, all with perl/legit items and killer abylity.

Main valued items will be shown in the s/s bellow.

History on Classic Btal. If you need history and dont even know how to get it on this btal you must be dumb!

Bmana:9x Bmana from THC --> http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=60641892&f=53

2x Bmana from Pow_Skidler --> http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=60566045&f=325&o=25

10x Bmana from MaGx --> http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=60786479&f=325&o=0

See the s/s cause they have been stashed a way that I know witch one's come from each traders.

#1 Legit ( Never been dupe ) One-Of-A-Kind 1.08 Mana Boots: They have been purchased from hasted@jsp on classic few moth ago, those are pure sex of legit boots. I've my self paid 15k Fg's for these solo boots and they worth it!

#1 Max Block ammy: Have been bought from The_Broodwich@jsp for 6k fg's

xg9rvs.png

Gears that I can also name: 1.08 Nightsmoke belt, 1.08 Frostburn, #1 immortal sorc vs caster diadem, #1 immortal maxblock sorc vs melee diadem, 20/20/25% Sorc Torch, 20/20/10 Anni, 6/6/4-3/3/3-290ed Cta staff, 100% perfect Eth Sup Hoto Scourge, 3/3/3 memory staff, 100% Perfect Eth Fathom, 4x 12 Fhr Cold Gc Eye gfx and more thing that I cant name to keep the build secret.

I also have 3-4 more items sitting on ladder for her that will be given with the purchase (If sold as whole).

Bin on whole sorc: $1600

Single items: open to offer

Ofc, the build will be given only if I sell her as whole, but honestly, I doubt I'll sell sep but who know! I know she worth it since there is alot of gears not shown that have a nice worth too so..

Iso a buyer!

lmk bin on btals sep

It's not fs sep for the moment but I'll let you know if I ever come to sell sep. I know that you wanted this btal since so long just like me. I also have an offer of 45k fgs on jsp, but I would prefer $$$

lmk how much cash it'll take to sep

for the moment it dont have price to sep it.. but it wont be cheap for sure..

vouch the bmana's i sold to magx ^_^ gl man.

thank's, also all bmana have been clashed with resilience before I bought and they will be clashed before doing any trade too ofc..

If you part it out I'd like some of the invo keep me in mind

i'll let you know if I sep sir.

since you're selling classic's sep will you sep Mag's set of bmanas? lmk bin if so plz :D

no,I keep Matthew's or Classic's btal with this sorc, not sep anything yet.. :)

Classic's btal auto bin: $450 ( bin is firm since I have someone offering 45k fg for it )

Matthew's btal auto bin: $430

And if you want Classic's btal it's now since F150 is working on geting the fg atm, and if no one bin here befor he got the fg it will be sold to him.

And only one of the btal will be sold sep.