Hld, Mld, Lld, zons Unspawnable items etc.

manduki

All 3 of my zons are for sale.

34x legit 3/xx/5 frw in total (mixed graphics, Twoish perfect coin/football graphics, lots of 19 ar etc)

26x 3/xx/15 life

57x 3/xx/20 life

2x 5 frw/10 fr

1x 5 frw/11 fr

3x 5 frw/10 lr

1x 5 frw/11 lr

1x 5 frw/11 cr

All of the items are legit with the exception of a few permed items which you can probably deduce for yourself.

A lot of the gear isn't pictured. If you'd like, we can meet in a game.

I'm only accepting money orders and western unions. Money order preferred.

Will sell for relatively cheap. Please note that the mld and lld zons are probably within top 3 geared on this realm pricewise.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/90990000.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/807/lovelyzon.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/259/42330183.png/

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

-Lawrence

Is this east?

I'm looking to buy all the 5frw/3max/ar sc's in football gfx only that you have (don't care about the ar values)

lmk, cheers.

Hello Kasc,

This is east. I would prefer to sell as characters for now. Unless of course, the offers are over market price.

To be honest, I've stayed out of D2 for a while so if some members could post fair market prices for all 3 of my zons (or if this isn't allowed, a PM would be amazing too), I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

Is this east?

I'm looking to buy all the 5frw/3max/ar sc's in football gfx only that you have (don't care about the ar values)

lmk, cheers.

Hello Kasc,

This is east. I would prefer to sell as characters for now. Unless of course, the offers are over market price.

To be honest, I've stayed out of D2 for a while so if some members could post fair market prices for all 3 of my zons (or if this isn't allowed, a PM would be amazing too), I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

Are all the legit 5frw/max/ar sc's on the same char?

Not interested in buying all three chars but I'll take one off your hands complete.

lmk

cheers.

Is this east?

lmk, cheers.

Hello Kasc,

Thanks.

Are all the legit 5frw/max/ar sc's on the same char?

Not interested in buying all three chars but I'll take one off your hands complete.

lmk

cheers.

Thanks for your response! The frw charms are separated into 10/10/14(lld)

Which one are you interested in?

Would you be able to suggest a reasonable price as well?

Thanks

I'll scrape 10 football graphics 3/xx/5frw's onto my hld zon which should be the cheapest. Notable gear would be gshaft, belt, double dura 16060 and the ow gloves in the first picture.

Is that all your 5frw max football sc's?

I'll start you off @ $100 usd w/u + fees

PS I'm on my way out of town on business later tonite, this will be Fri morning before I can get it sent.

I have 16,19,18,19,20,14,10,10,19,16,20,11,17,13,10,16 ar football graphics.

Depending on the ar I guess. If you are not interested in the perfect ones, I can include the highest 10 (excluding perf) for 125.

I need to keep the 10/10/14 ratio on my zons for the build.

This friday is fine if you are ok with the above details. I am also good with using a mod for this trade :).

Thanks,

Lawrence

P.S. I just noticed you are in T.O. If you'd prefer, we can meet at an internet cafe at a time of mutual convenience to avoid unnecessary fees.

Depending on the ar I guess. If you are not interested in the perfect ones, I can include the highest 10 (excluding perf) for 125.

This friday is fine if you are ok with the above details. I am also good with using a mod for this trade :).

Thanks,

Lawrence

P.S. I just noticed you are in T.O. If you'd prefer, we can meet at an internet cafe at a time of mutual convenience to avoid unnecessary fees.

ar doesn't matter to me. it would be impossible to put together a inventory of legit perf's now;

125 sounds fine.

I have some 5frw/3/20 perm paws with good history I can toss in to keep the integrity of the builds if you throw in the last 6 football gfx.

if you're in canada we can do interac email money trans.

no fees and done in 45 mins

lmk,

Thanks,

Lawrence

ar doesn't matter to me. it would be impossible to put together a inventory of legit perf's now;

125 sounds fine.

I have some 5frw/3/20 perm paws with good history I can toss in to keep the integrity of the builds if you throw in the last 6 football gfx.

lmk,

I'm not interested in swapping at the moment, but I will let you know if I change my mind in the future.

Unfortunately, I have never used interac email money trans, but it seems like it requires the use of my debit card.

I would prefer not to have a paper trail on this transaction (at least on my end) for my own vain spending reasons.

Thanks,

Lawrence

Thanks,

Lawrence

125 sounds fine.

lmk,

I'm not interested in swapping at the moment, but I will let you know if I change my mind in the future.

Unfortunately, I have never used interac email money trans, but it seems like it requires the use of my debit card.

I would prefer not to have a paper trail on this transaction (at least on my end) for my own vain spending reasons.

Thanks,

Lawrence

OK, then we'll do 125 + fees w/u on fri as discussed earlier for the hld zon including 10 * 5frw/3max/ar legit sc's in football.

cheers & tks.

send me your info via pm sometime this week.

thanks

Charms on lld:

mixed 24x 3/xx/15 life (if the ar is important to you, let me know...)

legit 3/xx/5:

coin: 10,17,17,15,10

paw: 15,17,15,13,18,17,18,13,13

Notable gear:

legit jewels (different colour) 72/ 80 armor

prepatch gloves (legit)

javs

prepatch amulet (legit)

prepatch rings (permed)

24 max'd twitch

prepatch bow (permed)

• 3 weeks later...