What the fuck am I supposed to do with 1665.25FG?

Joz

It all fell out when I tried that! Pixels are so damned small!

What happened to your asshole? I bet when you fart it sounds like an old man yawning. I managed to not only stick all my FG up my asshole, BUT, I went X-mas shopping and had dinner at the Oliver Garden and not a single pixel escaped the confines of my rectum.

Cause Ruksak, I don't let everyone I meet anally violate me, you're the only one that lets people do that.

fuck this FG shit yo! I want cash.

Do you know what the difference is between a blowjob and a corvette?

Your momma never gave me a corvette.

You're right, I got the corvette; and you didn't even get a blowjob.

oh....yea....good one.

That was an epic comeback. What are you, like fucking 5?

Nah man, I'm just a tired college student that is working on his winter break so that I can keep going to school and get my masters in a few semesters.

e tu?

when the fuck did you become a staff member?

I've secretly been one for years under the guise of "Futon_God" before I got bored, made a new account to troll you guys, then made another account to get back to mod status, and eventually admin powers to find the password to my old Futon account, forgot it years ago along with the email I used to register it.

Cause Ruksak, I don't let everyone I meet anally violate me, you're the only one that lets people do that.

fuck this FG shit yo! I want cash.

Do you know what the difference is between a blowjob and a corvette?

Your momma never gave me a corvette.

You're right, I got the corvette; and you didn't even get a blowjob.

oh....yea....good one.

That was an epic comeback. What are you, like fucking 5?

Nah man, I'm just a tired college student that is working on his winter break so that I can keep going to school and get my masters in a few semesters.

e tu?

I am a rapist that dropped out of high school after becoming addicted to sniffing glue.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a rapist that dropped out of high school after becoming addicted to sniffing glue.

I seriously, don't care at all. Lets go sex it up in Dtrades server room, but I'll bring the rope and ballgag - for you to wear.

I heard your dad raped you as a child and you ran away from home. When the police found you and asked why you ran away, you said "I didn't like the way I was being reared".

Ruskak is now known as Darth Lame, Bitch of the Sith.

Did you just reference Star Wars in an attempt to punk on me?

Nice nerd burn.

Arent you on a Diablo trade site too?

Get the fuck out of my BG you son of a whore.

Eh, no thanks, I like it here. Its comfy. We should grab nader have a hot and heavy 3-some. And you're the bottom for both.

Here, put this ring gag on.

Ruskak is now known as Darth Lame, Bitch of the Sith.

Did you just reference Star Wars in an attempt to punk on me?

Nice nerd burn.

Arent you on a Diablo trade site too?

Get the fuck out of my BG you son of a whore.

Eh, no thanks, I like it here. Its comfy. We should grab nader have a hot and heavy 3-some. And you're the bottom for both.

Here, put this ring gag on.

Being the bottom in an all man pile-on is messy. Everything tends to obey the laws of physics and drip downward. Y'all mind if I wear my rubber pants and my sex bib?