Anyone getting MW3?

Nathan

I hardly doubt I am; ever since MW2 I said screw that to infinity ward they ruined the game. The first modern warfare is and always will be the best one which was made my infinity ward. MW2 was just bullshit I had a 2.78 k/d ratio and I hated the game; camping was just ridiculous. I enjoyed Black Ops a lot. Maybe MW3 won't be as shitty as MW2...but who knows.

I am kind of in a reverse situation...I liked MW2 alot, until it was ruined by numerous things that need not be mentioned. On the other hand I found Black Ops to be horrid, I didn't buy it because I was wise to what was going on by then. Regardless I probably won't be buying MW3 either, unless it actually turns out to be a good game. I guess when it comes down to it and I want to play that style of shooter I would just prefer to load up CS:S. Battlefield 3 in 4 days though, thats kind of exciting.

• 1 month later...

I am kind of in a reverse situation...I liked MW2 alot, until it was ruined by numerous things that need not be mentioned. On the other hand I found Black Ops to be horrid, I didn't buy it because I was wise to what was going on by then. Regardless I probably won't be buying MW3 either, unless it actually turns out to be a good game. I guess when it comes down to it and I want to play that style of shooter I would just prefer to load up CS:S. Battlefield 3 in 4 days though, thats kind of exciting.

pretty much this

I had black ops and didnt really like it,

only thing I did like was the NZ

but mw3 definitely > BO

pretty much this

I had black ops and didnt really like it,

only thing I did like was the NZ

but mw3 definitely > BO

eh I still think bo> but everyone has there own opinions.

MW3>MW2

I thought mw3 was the worst.