Cain..

Must I come in here every time you post something stupid to correct you? I'm only one man god damnit!

Anyways.. back to my quarrel. First off, you are a gigantic bald faggot. Now that that's out of the way, here's the real issue. All of these "mass pms" you've been sending saying "Downtime imminent".. Sir.. You have to have people log on in the first place to even fucking notice that. ((Christopher and that faggot jew don't count) (Or ruksak either.)) Secondly, stop sending me mass pms. And first off one more time, Whats up buddy?

Must I come in here every time you post something stupid to correct you? I'm only one man god damnit!

Anyways.. back to my quarrel. First off, you are a gigantic bald faggot. Now that that's out of the way, here's the real issue. All of these "mass pms" you've been sending saying "Downtime imminent".. Sir.. You have to have people log on in the first place to even fucking notice that. ((Christopher and that faggot jew don't count) (Or ruksak either.)) Secondly, stop sending me mass pms. And first off one more time, Whats up buddy?

To: ruksak

Sent on: October 2, 2011, 5:50 pm

------------------------------------------------

Amount: 10 Forum Gold

Attached message:

FG FOR PENIS TIP TOUCHING

Thanks, Service Bot

(This is a automatically generated message, please do not respond)

AHA!

My trap has sprung, and it is relevant to the subject at hand. This website has become a gathering place for homosexual Jews! AHA! Busted!

Cain is running a virtual male-on-male Jew bordello.

as usual, always entertaining. especially the part about logging in to post that only stupid fags log in to post. ah, the delicious irony.

you're old.

Did you know that once you hit 30, your dick grows a quarter inch every year?

confirmed.

new dick size: 3/4"

Your dick is small. My advice would be to either get your penis surgically tucked into your scrotum thus creating a vagina (this will likely make your boyfriend happy as even the most hardcore fags don't like sticking their dick in shit) or your could have an adadictome (A surgical procedure that literally adds a dick to you).

Waiting for your tiny penis to grow is a fruitless endeavor. Women will continue to laugh at you as they hurridly get dressed and vacate your bedroom.

Suicide is always an option. I have heard that death is actually quite peaceful and the pain is very short and inconsequential compared to the everlasting peace that will be provided postmortem.

as usual, always entertaining. especially the part about logging in to post that only stupid fags log in to post. ah, the delicious irony.

you're old.

confirmed.

Your dick is small. My advice would be to either get your penis surgically tucked into your scrotum thus creating a vagina (this will likely make your boyfriend happy as even the most hardcore fags don't like sticking their dick in shit) or your could have an adadictome (A surgical procedure that literally adds a dick to you).

Waiting for your tiny penis to grow is a fruitless endeavor. Women will continue to laugh at you as they hurridly get dressed and vacate your bedroom.

Suicide is always an option. I have heard that death is actually quite peaceful and the pain is very short and inconsequential compared to the everlasting peace that will be provided postmortem.

You just told the forum admin...the guy who fixes Dtrades if it goes down...and the guy that provides you the one place in your life were you can go without people throwing pitchforks at you for the ugly troll you are....to commit suicide?

you're old.

confirmed.

You just told the forum admin...the guy who fixes Dtrades if it goes down...and the guy that provides you the one place in your life were you can go without people throwing pitchforks at you for the ugly troll you are....to commit suicide?

My post was clearly aimed at underdog.

You have failed us for the last time.

you're old.

confirmed.

My post was clearly aimed at underdog.

You have failed us for the last time.

fuck me, afk, life.