Diablo 3 Beta

IAmNumbaOne

• Administrator
Had to break out the 'ol D2 CD keys but awesome, ty!

I'm going to use 3 PC's and 3 CD keys and get in this bitch.

I should bust out my list of keys and opt-in from every computer at my school...

Shitty. D2 doesn't run on my new computer.

Edit: Will just entering the keys online work?

You just have to download and run the beta opt-in application from the battle.net website.

If you log in and go to the account area there should be a link for it.

• Administrator

You just have to download and run the beta opt-in application from the battle.net website.

You just need 1x D2 or LoD CD key tied to your b.net account in order to d/l. I'll PM you one if you need it.

You just need 1x D2 or LoD CD key tied to your b.net account in order to d/l. I'll PM you one if you need it.

Please do my good sir. I do not have my CDs with me.

I should bust out my list of keys and opt-in from every computer at my school...

If its anything like starcraft 2 you require a blizzard game linked to your account inorder to qualify for the beta opt-in.

Any games would work (sc1, d2/lod, wc3/tft, wow and sc2) keys don't even have to be working, I opt'ed in with banned d2 keys on extra accounts I created

• Administrator

If its anything like starcraft 2 you require a blizzard game linked to your account inorder to qualify for the beta opt-in.

Any games would work (sc1, d2/lod, wc3/tft, wow and sc2) keys don't even have to be working, I opt'ed in with banned d2 keys on extra accounts I created

I might do that, but it seems like a lot of work to create a bunch of new email accounts...

Not having time to play shouldn't be a problem... they officially announced that Diablo 3 wont release til 2012.

%9CSoon%E2%80%9D_Was_Too_Soon_--_Diablo_III_to_Arrive_in_Early_2012_-9_23_2011#blog'>http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/3552227/%E...-9_23_2011#blog

I guess BF3 will have to get me through the long cold winter on its own.

Not having time to play shouldn't be a problem... they officially announced that Diablo 3 wont release til 2012.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/3552227/%E...-9_23_2011#blog

This really isn't much of a surprise. BETA has revealed some inconsistencies, bugs and/or areas of criticism relayed by BETA players.

Its probably best that they polish it as much as possible. I don't think Blizz fears competition from other titles, as the product they are unavailing is truly unique and has such a guaranteed following.

This also allots a tremendous amount of revenue into their first quarter. They are being very careful not to release a product into poor reviews and disappointed fans. Which bodes well for the player.

[quote name='

• 2 weeks later...
I just want to see how mfing and pvp would be like screw the actual game =p

Didn't they say something along the lines of there is no mf?

I bet it comes out in 2013, very serious.

http://diablowiki.net/Magic_find

Magic Find has been confirmed to return in Diablo III, and it was seen on numerous items in the Blizzcon demo, as of November 2008.

My question is, since gold is going to have real value, to the point where it can be sold in the AH, will there still be a modifier for +% Gold Dropped?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
But to be honest, I don't have time to play Diablo 3; or much of anything at the moment.

That sucks for your gaming endeavors, but probably best for the more important aspects of your life. Myself, my life is long since settled down and I prefer to goof with gaming rather than stare at my TV and root for my favorite Survivor cast member, as so many folks do. I don't enjoy 99% of all games on the market, so when a game like D3 is soon to release, that gives me something to look forward to occupy my idle hands.

True 'dat. I'm busy working on my masters, and bachelors after that. I barely have time for Minecraft anymore, didn't even have time for my [ex]GF...so sorry, can't do anything this week, studying for finals. Oh shit its 1-year anniversary....I don't love you? what? hello? hello? insert one week of manlieness-less....

IF, and I mean IF, Diablo 3 turns out to be more then just grinding and has a much higher aspect of customization then I've seen so far, I might jump in.

If I find it on sale somewhere.

Bachelors after masters..?

word salad, bachelors, then masters, then another bachelor in something else.

• 2 weeks later...
But to be honest, I don't have time to play Diablo 3; or much of anything at the moment.

That sucks for your gaming endeavors, but probably best for the more important aspects of your life. Myself, my life is long since settled down and I prefer to goof with gaming rather than stare at my TV and root for my favorite Survivor cast member, as so many folks do. I don't enjoy 99% of all games on the market, so when a game like D3 is soon to release, that gives me something to look forward to occupy my idle hands.

True 'dat. I'm busy working on my masters, and bachelors after that. I barely have time for Minecraft anymore, didn't even have time for my [ex]GF...so sorry, can't do anything this week, studying for finals. Oh shit its 1-year anniversary....I don't love you? what? hello? hello? insert one week of manlieness-less....

IF, and I mean IF, Diablo 3 turns out to be more then just grinding and has a much higher aspect of customization then I've seen so far, I might jump in.

Why would you do a bachelors in something else? sounds useless to me if you already have your masters o.O

• Administrator

Why would you do a bachelors in something else? sounds useless to me if you already have your masters o.O

I just finished up my bachelors - time to live in the real world for awhile.

I also do not understand the bachelors, masters, bachelors, please explain.