Lost my old PA account

Guest Bigwillystylz

Guest Bigwillystylz

Hey guys

My names Will I joined post about in 05 when it was dtrades. I just got into diablo again and I cant find my old password and email address. The account was Hyperspawn40. Is there anyway anybody could help me out?

Appreciate it.

Will

• Administrator
Hey guys

My names Will I joined post about in 05 when it was dtrades. I just got into diablo again and I cant find my old password and email address. The account was Hyperspawn40. Is there anyway anybody could help me out?

Appreciate it.

Will

Can you somehow prove that the account is truly yours?

Guest Bigwillystylz
Hey guys

Appreciate it.

Will

Yeah, whatever you need me to do.. I bought a fletch off xip from it.. sspurs gspurs, chars i bought a lot of stuff with that account.. I got warned for getting a verbal arguement with someone, and I think a female moderator gave me the warn

Guest Bigwillystylz
Hey guys

Appreciate it.

Will

Yeah, whatever you need me to do.. I bought a fletch off xip from it.. sspurs gspurs, chars i bought a lot of stuff with that account.. I got warned for getting a verbal arguement with someone, and I think a female moderator gave me the warn

And I also, have pictures of me too if that'll help lol..

• Administrator
Hey guys

Appreciate it.

Will

And I also, have pictures of me too if that'll help lol..

PM me any and all relevant info and I'll see what I can do.