Trading D2 for Pokemon Cards

• Administrator

I have something along the lines of this:

http://www.dtrades.org/index.php?s=&showtopic=429597

plus more.

I'm interested in most good+ condition holos, rares, and promo cards from all sets but I like the classics and 1st editions the most. (Base, jungle, fossil, rocket, base 2, promos.)

I don't want anything with a crease or stain.

If your interested, PM me a list of cards you have. I won't be making any trades for just commons and uncommons alone (not worth the time) but if we come to an agreement on other more desirable cards, we can figure something out for the rest.

Any transaction will play out something like this:

You PM a list of what you have and what your interested in

I tell you what I want from your list

You PM or email me pictures of the cards I like, I show you all items you want

We establish a public agreement

You mail all cards to either myself or Chris (admin) and at time of arrival I will give you all the items you want (or I can have Chris hold on to them all before the mailing of the cards if you prefer.)

Easy as pie.

I have the first 3 sets, original, jungle, fossel sets full, the jungle set is 1st edition, also have a few ultra rare printed pre-release cards, these are collectors because my understanding u cant use them in the actually battle game anymore, also have an unltra rare 1st edition charizard out of the original set, have about 3k cards in all, not sure of what kind of price i would be looking at in "value" of a trade, have had them and my original dragon ball z cards for a while so maybe its time to let em go ^_^ who knows if u even have interest in the older "vintage" elites :p

Edit, just finished reading through ur iso, think I am your guy :p i will get home and break em out and take pictures, they have never been play'd with, i was 10 and my dad thought it was cool i like to "crack packs" so these are also self found, and taken care of (he collects baseball cards)

• Administrator
I have the first 3 sets, original, jungle, fossel sets full, the jungle set is 1st edition, also have a few ultra rare printed pre-release cards, these are collectors because my understanding u cant use them in the actually battle game anymore, also have an unltra rare 1st edition charizard out of the original set, have about 3k cards in all, not sure of what kind of price i would be looking at in "value" of a trade, have had them and my original dragon ball z cards for a while so maybe its time to let em go ^_^ who knows if u even have interest in the older "vintage" elites :p

Edit, just finished reading through ur iso, think I am your guy :p i will get home and break em out and take pictures, they have never been play'd with, i was 10 and my dad thought it was cool i like to "crack packs" so these are also self found, and taken care of (he collects baseball cards)

Sounds pretty awesome. Looking forward to seeing all of what you have.

i have the full basic set including all of the misprint cards :D ie non hollow charzard and also the charzard without the shadow and ofc a regular so items like this! btw im heckler@jsp so just pm me on there it will be easier.

i also have all of the movie cards in jap and english as well as most of a fossil set minus a few random cards.. let me know what you would want a picture of thanks also all of these cards have been in sleves out of the box!

My entire collection is basically these sets. I can pm you pictures of my rarest cards (holo's, promo's, rocket, japanese, even some gym leader based pokemon).

Most are fossil, seems like the rest is jungle or doesn't have a symbol. I assume this is base?

Lmk if interested and I can work on getting you pictures or card names. w/e you are comfortable with.

I am interested in your pnb set. lmk if it is 45 life set.

Guest Bigwillystylz
Bigwillystylz seems to have Houdini'd.

Still looking. PM'd last 3 users.

Sorry, I had personal issues going on at home. Things that had happened with my parents, and had to take a unexpected trip out of state.