Working On Cars Thread

Joz

I had to replace the blower motor resistor in a 97 Cavalier LS.

To do so, follow the following steps:

1. Curse like a sailor.

2. Bend over and take it up the ass from Chevy for letting this design flaw through into production.

3. Throw out your lower back.

4. Replace Resistor.

Ya, for back pain! Also, $100 to that bill, bring that car into my garage again and I'll use my penis to pound a hole into your skull big enough for me to fist your brain.

gotta love driving a jeep wrangler :]

You just went up a notch in my book there buddy. I drive a Cherokee on 35's myself. Easy peezy to work on them fuckers. Fucking radiators are shit plastic tanks that leak after about 50k, but cheap and easy to fix.

haha, all i got is a little 4 cylinder =[ i begged my dad to let me put a 350 in it but he doesn't trust me. i was rolling on 32/11.5's but they were rubbing on the inside of the wheel well. now i got 31/10.5's on it. they actually end up being a little taller since they're skinnier. vouch on radiators though, my brothers started leaking and so he went bought an aluminum one for $150. yeah, with a 4 suspension lift you don't even need to jack it up to get under it.

• 3 weeks later...
gotta love driving a jeep wrangler :]

Aren't you like 13?

319_0371.jpg

319_0372.jpg

custom sub box with 4x 12" jbl's and 6x 6x9 jbl's.

Love the fabricated bumpers.

You're all right kid.

PS: Take that fucking urban mating call outta that TJ before I revoke your honorary redneck license.

i wish i could say that i made them, but i didn't. my dad actually made them for me.