Lol This Guy..

Monoxide

Been Awhile..

Not long enough.

Aren't you that guy that went to Hogwart's college or some shit?

Aren't you like some old ugly chubby nerdy fuck with a kid thats 10+ years old lurking on a gaming forum?

I've posted pics here before. I'm about as fat as you are sexy. I could throw your little stunted body farther than you could throw a football.

And yes, I have a beautiful 12 year old daughter. Maybe some day a woman will let you fuck her and you can have children too. You do know that two doods can't have children, right?

You see, when a man and a woman love each other, they do the baby dance. The man pees inside the womans pee-hole where she keeps her egg. The warm pee heats up the egg and it grows into a baby, then she squeezes it out of her butthole.

...and thats where babies come from.

• 3 weeks later...

On topic;

I couldn't help but to notice that nobody bothered to say hi to Monoxide.

Why not? What is it that makes him so unpleasant and unpopular? A lot of people that suck in life enjoy the internet because they can be popular and feel like they have friends. But here we have a dick whom escapes the rigors of being a fail in life by adding to his fail on the internet, making one giant fail of an existence. Even his false reality is a fail.

Hey Mono, do you fantasize about fucking yourself when you masturbate?