Winning

Enzo

The only person to have their own beer holding smiley icon beside their name. I put that there like 3 years ago, lets get some other people with their own smileys already!

And whos pumped for D3? I don't know how much I will be able to play it, but I am really addicted to tower defense on my iPhone right now that game is unreal.

No longer looking foward to D3, for the most part, quit video gaming.

if it REALLY gets good reviews (I mean, SUPARTACULAR reviews that even that one lawyer who hates video games starts playing D3, then yea.

Or if theres no grinding.

but i hate leveling, I hate trying to get gear, and I hate PvP with immature fucks and pvm is boring most of the time.

also.

fuck d3 anyway, Duke Nukem' 3D is were its at bro!

als, I need a smiley next to my name, I want it to be one of the following:

:Floyd::D:blink: or

probably be busy with school, but ill definitely try it.

Yea right kiddo.

You'll probably be tryin to figure out why you dropped out to accommodate your rigorous D3 schedule.

You'll probably be tryin to figure out why you've hung heavy blankets over your window to block out the sun.

You'll probably be tryin to figure out why your girlfriend is fucking your buddy cuz you don't respond to phone calls.

You'll probably be tryin to steal your dads credit card to purchase gears.

Denial is so fucking ugly. Embrace your inner loser and let go of social convention. We are all friends here.

probably be busy with school, but ill definitely try it.

Yea right kiddo.

You'll probably be tryin to figure out why you dropped out to accommodate your rigorous D3 schedule.

You'll probably be tryin to figure out why you've hung heavy blankets over your window to block out the sun.

You'll probably be tryin to figure out why your girlfriend is fucking your buddy cuz you don't respond to phone calls.

You'll probably be tryin to steal your dads credit card to purchase gears.

Denial is so fucking ugly. Embrace your inner loser and let go of social convention. We are all friends here.

hahaha, i hope you're not a psychic. i think i will be okay :D