Jer and I are related through marriage

madd-hatter

• Administrator
Jeremy L

Hey

Donald G

sup homie

Jeremy L

Hey my aunt was asking me how I knew you..and she won't answer my question so I am not answering her's either

Her name is Cathy Lovins

Anyone you know?

Donald G

Was her son Luke Lovins?

Jeremy L

No she has two daughters Angie and Audrey

Donald G

I graduated with Luke Lovins, he died in a car wreck. He had at least 2 younger brothers, Duke and Link. I knew their mother from when I was younger but I can't recall her name, Cathy sounded right tho. I'm not sure

Jeremy L

Where do you live?

Donald G

Went to Cloverdale schools, I'm in Bloomington now. Both Indiana

Jeremy L

Huh, we all live here or around Kansas City, mo

Donald G

wouldn't think I know her then. Never been there

go ahead and answer her and see what she says. It's a small world ya know

Jeremy L

My first thought when she asked me how I knew you was to say "sexual partner"

Donald G

lol

Jeremy L

She still won't respond

Donald G

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1801149759

his mother with her 3 sons

Jeremy L

Huh I have no clue

Donald G

she has a lot of other Lovins' in her friend list

Jeremy L

Yeah and they all go to the family renunion

I don't lol

Donald G

well find your roots damnit

Jeremy L

fuck that

Donald G

well, maybe your aunt just thinks I'm hot

Jeremy L

Well I am leaving for vacation I will catch you later

I will tell you if she ever messages me back

Donald G

excellent excuse to leave, where you goin'?

Jeremy L

the lake

my mom has a cabin down there

we have jet skis, 4 wheelers, badass toon

Donald G

sounds like a blast

enjoy it

later bud

Jeremy L

she answered

Jeremy L

I am related to him

He lives in Indianapolis?

Donald G

haha

I have family in Indy yes

My father's mother lives there

Jeremy L

she says thats where she is from

Donald G

She has 2 daughters, two sons, all born in Indy

link me

Jeremy L

http://www.facebook.com/cathy.lovins

Ok really have to go, see ya

Donald G

yes sir, enjoy, I will look more into it. She doesn't look familiar but her maiden name sounds right. (Bain)

My mother just confirmed it. Meaning you and I are related by marriage

I read the conversation back to my mother afterwards and she confirmed it. I don't know her relation to Jer (he had to go) but she is the daughter of my Grandmother's oldest son Gary.

and Boom! My mind is blown.

Went to Cloverdale schools, I'm in Bloomington now.

Weird. I drive through Cloverdale down 231 twice a week. The Cops are fucking oppressive. I live in Indy but have friends in the sticks of Cloverdale. We hunt and fish that area often. Small fucking world.

If I come to find out that I fucked Jer's aunt, I'm going to bust a stitch. Cuz...ya know....I get around like a donut.

Meet me at the Cataract spillway one of these days and I'll get cha proper high. Gotta bring that Canuck muthafucka Luggz with ya. I hear that funny hat freak has the good shit.

• Administrator

Weird. I drive through Cloverdale down 231 twice a week. The Cops are fucking oppressive. I live in Indy but have friends in the sticks of Cloverdale. We hunt and fish that area often. Small fucking world.

If I come to find out that I fucked Jer's aunt, I'm going to bust a stitch. Cuz...ya know....I get around like a donut.

Meet me at the Cataract spillway one of these days and I'll get cha proper high. Gotta bring that Canuck muthafucka Luggz with ya. I hear that funny hat freak has the good shit.

lol, ok...

Yeah, the cops... There have been a lot of forced break-ins in the area lately. My g/f's sister's house was hit. The cops are too busy hanging out at the fast food joints trying to bust kids for an 8th of pot instead doing anything productive. Her other sister's husband had his 4 wheeler jacked right out of his back yard 2 years ago while he was at work. You can stand in that back yard and see the police station.

Where do you fish?

lol, ok...

Yeah, the cops... There have been a lot of forced break-ins in the area lately. My g/f's sister's house was hit. The cops are too busy hanging out at the fast food joints trying to bust kids for an 8th of pot instead doing anything productive. Her other sister's husband had his 4 wheeler jacked right out of his back yard 2 years ago while he was at work. You can stand in that back yard and see the police station.

Where do you fish?

I fish some very hard to reach areas of Cataract. You can only access them after a long hike. We also hit the river at my 4x4 clubs property. I fish some areas that haven't been fished since the Indians used to live there (an exaggeration but you get the point). I don't like DNR and we like our privacy. Guns and homemade bombs provide entertainment when the fish aren't bitting. I don't drink but man we smoke out like retards.

Mind=blown

Gotta bring that Canuck muthafucka Luggz with ya. I hear that funny hat freak has the good shit.

Nothing but true Kush up in hurr! No chance in hell it would make it across the border unnoticed though. Silly US drug laws! -_-

Ya know, I am going road tripping down I-75 this summer to visit some family down south. Fishing adventures with lugzor? :)

Mind is still blown lol

Mind=blown
Gotta bring that Canuck muthafucka Luggz with ya. I hear that funny hat freak has the good shit.

Nothing but true Kush up in hurr! No chance in hell it would make it across the border unnoticed though. Silly US drug laws! -_-

Ya know, I am going road tripping down I-75 this summer to visit some family down south. Fishing adventures with lugzor? :)

Mind is still blown lol

Buddy, I'm always up for a smoke-out.

• 3 weeks later...