Hey, can anyone tell me how long validation can take? It said up to 2 weeks, but I joined over 5 weeks ago and still waiting -_- - sorry I'm an old jsp member, but very new here.

Guest Jamblaster
Hey, can anyone tell me how long validation can take? It said up to 2 weeks, but I joined over 5 weeks ago and still waiting -_- - sorry I'm an old jsp member, but very new here.

This is something that only the admins could tell you. They validate people so they know the process of validation. This site deals in cash trades so they need to be sure people aren't dishonest because scams on here deal in money and not FG.

This is something that only the admins could tell you. They validate people so they know the process of validation. This site deals in cash trades so they need to be sure people aren't dishonest because scams on here deal in money and not FG.

Thanks Jam, I had only asked here because I pm'd a mod a couple weeks ago and didn't receive an answer. I saw one guy that was like May 5th or 7th join date and he was validated already, thought maybe glitch or something with my validation process.