D2jsp nazis

We need to bring this site back to life im SOO sick of d2jsp being a bunch of control freak nazis...

Today a friend sent me a PM asking where i get my bots, i replied.....

"i download all my bots/hacks from Blizzhackers"

Soon as i hit the send key i got booted and i see this message.

loll.jpg

Im all for suspensions for ppl who spam or post in appropriate pitures but what i discuss in a PRIVATE MESSAGE IS MY BUISINESS!!! *shakes head*

And honestly, a 24 hours suspension? give me a freaking break thats stupid as hell...now i remember why i never use that site anymore...

ya they are really taking it to a whole other level with the suspensions. once i got one and i hadnt even posted.

i can see banning for curse words or w/e but come on these mods, mainly Njag probably need to get a life. Sure it makes the website cleaner but it all pisses people off and drives them away from the site, i cant wait till d3 so i can watch the place wither and die a painful death.

ya they are really taking it to a whole other level with the suspensions. once i got one and i hadnt even posted.

i can see banning for curse words or w/e but come on these mods, mainly Njag probably need to get a life. Sure it makes the website cleaner but it all pisses people off and drives them away from the site, i cant wait till d3 so i can watch the place wither and die a painful death.

doubt it will, it supports to many other games now to die.

and im sure items from d3 will be traded there.

paul already has a d3 forum set up and it will switch over once the game is released. no one throws away a million dollar ticket.

• 2 weeks later...

paul already has a d3 forum set up and it will switch over once the game is released. no one throws away a million dollar ticket.

there will be no use for forum trading on d3 just like WoW

will be pointless

• 3 weeks later...
We need to bring this site back to life im SOO sick of d2jsp being a bunch of control freak nazis...

loll.jpg

Im all for suspensions for ppl who spam or post in appropriate pitures but what i discuss in a PRIVATE MESSAGE IS MY BUISINESS!!! *shakes head*

And honestly, a 24 hours suspension? give me a freaking break thats stupid as hell...now i remember why i never use that site anymore...

That is your problem that you did not read the rules of the forum.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jamblaster
i just got warned and susspened for 10 hours for saying Fvck

jsp is crap.

LOL. That is funny.

JSP is a lot like Google (which is why I don't use Google I use Scroogle Scraper)

You would think PM's would be private, but think again.

loll.jpg

That is your problem that you did not read the rules of the forum.

His point is that this conversation took place in the context of a "Private Message", which is not supposed to be viewed by anyone but the sender and the receiver.

there will be no use for forum trading on d3 just like WoW

will be pointless

Well think of me when it switches over. I have already discussed this with the heads.

• 4 weeks later...