not from gamestop got my info somewhere else cant say

Well I just found out that the moon is made of green cheese. Can't say how I know this.......but I implore you to believe my FUCKING BULLSHIT BECAUSE IM A FAG AND A STUPID FUCKING NOOB SHITHEAD AND A FAG.

Talkin bout me of course, hypothetically. Not talking about YOU being a FAG.

not from gamestop got my info somewhere else cant say

until blizz announces it on a forum nothing is to be believed.

I didn't mean to be so harsh but.....A guy calling himself "fartcoma" that has been a member for less than 6 months claiming inside knowledge of a release date isn't going to be dealt with gingerly. He would do well to understand that we've had a litany of folks sliding in here with "insider info" for years now claiming the game is about to drop.

My belief is that Blizzard is in direct conflict with AreanaNet in concern to release dates, which ups the tempo in regard to secrecy regarding exact dates. Although GuildWars 2 and Diablo 3 are significantly different games, the similarities in genre and other aspects will cause these two titles direct competition. Both games are MMORPG's, as well they are both free to play (no subscription needed) online. My guess is they will both drop almost simultaneously.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...