Email Scam Fail

Joz

So...I was just blundering through my trash email in Gmail...looking for some obscure email that got mistaken as spam by gmail, and I stumble upon this little "jewel."

reply-to: mrbendavidoffice@gmail.com

to:

date: Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 10:57 PM

subject: urgent

mailed-by: catstaffing-us.com

ATTN:MOST URGENT

My name is Mr.BEN DAVID I am a FBI foreign agent here in Nigeria we discover

your funds the sum of $8.5 Million United State Dollars.

All I need from you now is to provide me your home address and telephone

number and also let

me know how you need your funds, is it check or cash? You can call me now

for more details:+234-8121642177.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Regards.

Mr.BEN DAVID.

Foreign Dept. Office.

Are you looking to Outsource Software & Web Development Projects to INDIA, Looking to Reduce your IT costs by 60% and more?

Visit us at www.cattechnologies.com

SEI CMMi V1.2 Level 3 appraised | Enterprise Agreement (EA) with Microsoft .

Send us your enquiry by filling this form http://www.cattechnologies.com/ClientQuotation.aspx

Dear mr. ben david.

Is that four lines of "Are you looking to outsource...blah blah blah" your GMAIL signature that the FBI lets you send urgent messages emails from?

Funny sad scam artist.

I almost replied...but then I was like...meh, fuckit, and went to get a blowjob from Ruksak.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

OK, this one is one of the stranger ones I've gotten..

from cleardot.gifMoses Agyemanagyemanmoses@gmail.com to bcc date cleardot.gifMon, Dec 5, 2011 at 10:06 AM subject cleardot.gifAU -GOLD mailed-by cleardot.gifgmail.com signed-by cleardot.gifgmail.com

hide details 10:06 AM (2 hours ago)

Dear Sir / Mada

FORMAL CORPORATE OFFER ( AU METAL)

COMPANY PROFILE

This company is affiliated to and mandated by a reputable large scale mine which was incorporated in Ghana and commenced business the first time as a small-scale gold mining venture in 1995, after which it acquired a 56.13sq kilometer large-scale mining concession situated at Kibi in the Eastern Region part of Ghana within the Kibi - Winneba gold belt according to Ghana’s Geological Survey Map and as evidenced by an Agreement executed between the Government of the Republic of Ghana and the company registered at the Land Registry as No. LVB 212 / 2003 and renewed by the Minerals Commission letter dated 7
th
November 2005.

In this regard, we are in a position to supply refined gold dust or bars to any prospective overseas buyer who in turn could play the role of Sponsor / Financier towards the exploration of the huge gold deposits discovered in our concession in line with the Minerals and Mining Law of Ghana (1986) PNDCL-153.

PRODUCT: - Refined Gold Dust

QUALITY : - Not less than 22 carat with a minimum purity of 95% or better.

QUANTITY: - 100 kg trial delivery or shipment followed by 150kg per month .

PRICE: - USD$ 40.000

5.METHOD OF TESTING / ASSAYING / MELTING: Samples are to be taken randomly from the gold bars by buyer or his representative for analysis / assay at any recognized Laboratory in Ghana i.e. Ghana Geological Survey Department. An assay report will be issued to this effect. After testing, consignment will be sealed in the presence of Buyer and Seller and deposited at a security vault or bank pending processing and completion of relevant shipping documents for eventual shipment to buyer’s delivery point.

6.TERMS OF PAYMENT: A recoverable fee of 12.% of the total face value of the consignment is be paid by buyer via SWIFT / TELEGRAPHIC transfer into Seller’s company account after goods have been tested and proven to be satisfactory. This payment is for the purpose of processing the official export documents like Customs & Excise Duty Permit obtainable from the Ghana Geological Survey Department, Ministry of Mines & Forestry fee, Minerals Commission’s (Stool / Royalties) and Airfreight / Security Handling Charges. Seller and Buyer’s representatives will, of course, accompany the merchandise to witness further refinery / analysis that would be carried out abroad and also to collect the remaining 88.% balance from the Buyer. This will also enable the Buyer to assist Seller to arrange for plant, machinery and equipment needed for the project expansion.

7. PROPOSED JOINT VENTURESHIP: Should it happen that the Buyer shows interest in this regard, there is the possibility of us entering into a joint venture with the Buyer purchasing 70% of the shares of the company vis-à-vis the investors financial commitment.

8. INVITATION: Due to the sensitive nature of gold transactions world-wide, we deem it appropriate that Buyer or his representative comes down personally to Ghana to see things in their right perspective before any further commitment by both parties could taken.

Agyeman Moses

00233 248843168