Hey everybody

theallseeingeye

How's it going boys, girls, men and women? I don't think I've been around here for at the very least a year, probably more like two... glad to see the site is still going!

How is everyone? How is life?

Shit...its tase. I done forgot about you. What kept you away for so long? I just started popin back in to troll bout 2 weeks ago after a 6 month hiatus. I got involved in a failed romance. I really liked that my girl loved to suck cock. I just hated it when she sucked other mens cocks. Kinda disrespectful to the relationship.

How's it going boys, girls, men and women? I don't think I've been around here for at the very least a year, probably more like two... glad to see the site is still going!

Shit...its tase. I done forgot about you. What kept you away for so long? I just started popin back in to troll bout 2 weeks ago after a 6 month hiatus. I got involved in a failed romance. I really liked that my girl loved to suck cock. I just hated it when she sucked other mens cocks. Kinda disrespectful to the relationship.

Women kept me away. When I was still in school I just drank a lot and chased girls, didn't have much time left for forums. Then I graduated and it was work and the girlfriend. I got involved in a failed romance. I really liked that MY girl loved to do everything to my cock, but apparently she wanted to be able to chase after other mens cocks. At least she had the good sense to tell me that before she went and did it.

So now I'm back to chasing the ladies, but this time I have something I didn't have when I was in school -- a bankroll.

Women kept me away. When I was still in school I just drank a lot and chased girls, didn't have much time left for forums. Then I graduated and it was work and the girlfriend. I got involved in a failed romance. I really liked that MY girl loved to do everything to my cock, but apparently she wanted to be able to chase after other mens cocks. At least she had the good sense to tell me that before she went and did it.

So now I'm back to chasing the ladies, but this time I have something I didn't have when I was in school -- a bankroll.

My girl turned out to have a drinking/vicodin problem. I had no idea it was so bad when we first started kickin it. The last straw was when she "went to the liquor store" and didn't come back for 4 hours, looked like she'd been rollin in hay....and while questioning her I busted out laughing when I noticed a fucking cum stain on her shirt. It was kinda sad but the funny sorta outweighed the sad so I laughed. I kicked her out immediately but the funny thing is she acted heart broken. WTF wit that? White trash is sexy but not exactly marriage material.

Good to hear you got income to sit on. You got plans to play D3 when it drops in November?

My girl turned out to have a drinking/vicodin problem. I had no idea it was so bad when we first started kickin it. The last straw was when she "went to the liquor store" and didn't come back for 4 hours, looked like she'd been rollin in hay....and while questioning her I busted out laughing when I noticed a fucking cum stain on her shirt. It was kinda sad but the funny sorta outweighed the sad so I laughed. I kicked her out immediately but the funny thing is she acted heart broken. WTF wit that? White trash is sexy but not exactly marriage material.

Good to hear you got income to sit on. You got plans to play D3 when it drops in November?

White trash is hot, but you don't date white trash, hell you don't even tell anyone about it. Rookie mistake! Heh.

I will probably have to at least give it a shot, we'll see what kind of bullshit I have taking up my time by then.

I'm strangely attracted to trashy women. I'm looking for that perfect mix of trashy/classy. Prolly never gonna happen but I'll keep havin fun plowin through 'em. I kinda envy gay doods though. They can go through their whole life without dealin with bitches. I just can't tolerate the taste of penis, or at least thats what I imagine :geek:

Both of you are so fucking gay lol.

Hi tase

White trash is hot, but you don't date white trash, hell you don't even tell anyone about it. Rookie mistake! Heh.

I will probably have to at least give it a shot, we'll see what kind of bullshit I have taking up my time by then.

hey i'm not 14 anymore

or catholic or republican ahaha

Two questions I've always wanted to ask you;

#1) Are you a trained, skilled or otherwise enthusiastic dancer?

#2) Are you a queen?

follow-up question;

If the answer to #2 is yes, of which variety? (Royalty or fag sauce)

lol maybe enthusiastic. not skilled or trained. and negative on the royalty.

• 2 weeks later...

HaHa it's been such a long time for me as well! Also glad to see that the website is still up, I'm kinda starting to get excited again about D3, hopefully it comes out by the end of the year..

Hope everyone's doing well, and hopefully I wont forget to check the forum for another year again!

Happy St.Patty's day, (kinda late but came home drunk n for some reason saw postabout on bookmarks n came on :blush2: )

Cheers!

• 2 months later...