Wow...

Comments

• Administrator
What up hatter, are you still in college? Damn this site has some crazy memories. FML Hahahah god this game used to be more addicting then blow I swear. I doubt many other people even remember this site and get on the internet daily, crazy shit.

It would seem a little slower, that's for sure. :rock: I just started playing ladder again, I don't know why.

Still have a year left of credits.

• Administrator
What up hatter, are you still in college? Damn this site has some crazy memories. FML Hahahah god this game used to be more addicting then blow I swear. I doubt many other people even remember this site and get on the internet daily, crazy shit.

It would seem a little slower, that's for sure. :rock: I just started playing ladder again, I don't know why.

Account name?

And welcome back?

• Administrator

It would seem a little slower, that's for sure. :) I just started playing ladder again, I don't know why.

Account name?

And welcome back?

*madd-hatter of course.

I traded a 23 ele lifer for jah and ber and then traded the jah and ber for an eth DC, made me pretty happy. Some hdin had just identified, asked if it had value on public trading channels, I offered him ber, he started spamming it ft, c/o ber, then I was like I g2g soon, added jah to my offer and lol...

In all of my godly meleeness, I never had a eth DC :):clapping:

• Administrator

It would seem a little slower, that's for sure. :) I just started playing ladder again, I don't know why.

Account name?

And welcome back?

*madd-hatter of course.

I traded a 23 ele lifer for jah and ber and then traded the jah and ber for an eth DC, made me pretty happy. Some hdin had just identified, asked if it had value on public trading channels, I offered him ber, he started spamming it ft, c/o ber, then I was like I g2g soon, added jah to my offer and lol...

In all of my godly meleeness, I never had a eth DC :):clapping:

That's because eth DC builds are lame.

MAN IM NOT RETARDED. U RETARDED. I GOT BACK FROM THE GYM MAN BENCHING 500 POUNDS HAHA PUSSY. AND OH YEAH IM ABOUT TO GO SMOKE SOME REEFER TOO FUCK YAH BROMANDAWG

So you removed my posts?

:(

The lame quote trains and repetitive stupidity can stop now.

Thread cleaned.

ya wtf i was enjoying that shiz.

Haha me to man, but don't you agree Uker is kind of retarded?

MAN IM NOT RETARDED. U RETARDED. I GOT BACK FROM THE GYM MAN BENCHING 500 POUNDS HAHA PUSSY. AND OH YEAH IM ABOUT TO GO SMOKE SOME REEFER TOO FUCK YAH BROMANDAWG
So you removed my posts?

Thread cleaned.

Uh okay then. LOL

YEAH BRO

So you removed my posts?

Thread cleaned.

Uh okay then. LOL

So you removed my posts?

Thread cleaned.

lold.

YO IM TOO HIGH 2 TELL. R U MAKING FUN OF ME OF BEING SERIOUS. FUCK MAN I JUST SMOKED SO MUCH WEED WHILE IWAS COUNTIN MY MONEY IN FACT I MIGHT HAVE SMOKED MYM ONEY LOL OOPS

EDIT; I GOT PT TOMORROW FOR TEH MARINE BLUE NAVY SEAL DIVISION. I DONT GET DRUG TESTED LOL K BED TIME NOW

So you removed my posts?

Thread cleaned.

lold.