Dannysaccnt is a pure scammer

VeRSeS

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=502469...p;f=53&o=50

I was getting a lvling job by a friend of mine when all of my items got stolen. I called her on the phone and he said she didnt know anything about it because she hadnt been on d2 all day. She logged onto her account and her items was gone as well so i thought well me and her must have gotten keylogged. I tracked down the person who she said most likely did it and spoke to them and offerd money to them to return my items and they denided haveing done it. I thought to myself that with the amount of cash i was offering the kid was either stupid or he didnt do it so i looked into it even more. I later found out that dan had my items so i asked him how he got it. He said the guy stole alot of gear from him to and in return of not getting locked the scammer was repaying what he stole from (In my items i might add) so as things started to get fishy i found out that it was all a lie and dan and my so called friend was in on it together so i /f r'd them both and bent over and took it because i was a dumbass for trusting anyone on my acc. Well know this comes up and he said he might be looking to sell my items on here and i decided to post. I can get his friends to vouch that they was in game when he was xfering MY items off My account onto his account. Just figured id let yall know what kind of person he is and what so of you so called trusted pa memebers have been vouching.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=502469...p;f=53&o=50

I was getting a lvling job by a friend of mine when all of my items got stolen. I called her on the phone and he said she didnt know anything about it because she hadnt been on d2 all day. She logged onto her account and her items was gone as well so i thought well me and her must have gotten keylogged. I tracked down the person who she said most likely did it and spoke to them and offerd money to them to return my items and they denided haveing done it. I thought to myself that with the amount of cash i was offering the kid was either stupid or he didnt do it so i looked into it even more. I later found out that dan had my items so i asked him how he got it. He said the guy stole alot of gear from him to and in return of not getting locked the scammer was repaying what he stole from (In my items i might add) so as things started to get fishy i found out that it was all a lie and dan and my so called friend was in on it together so i /f r'd them both and bent over and took it because i was a dumbass for trusting anyone on my acc. Well know this comes up and he said he might be looking to sell my items on here and i decided to post. I can get his friends to vouch that they was in game when he was xfering MY items off My account onto his account. Just figured id let yall know what kind of person he is and what so of you so called trusted pa memebers have been vouching.

Sorry to hear it man hopefully something will come about that doesn't cause you any more trouble.

This is the exact pm i sent to IamNumbaOne here on pa. I have given steve all information needed and even offered him copies of my deployment orders that i did not steal his items. I am curious who these "friends" are that can vouch that i was online xfering items when i was in fort stewart, Georgia mobilized with no access to internet besides paying bills from my phone. I assume steve has already abused his powers and deleted the pm from his inbox before he could receive it. The only items i had even recieved that steve says were his was the g gbane and the garreats.

I am being harassed by one of your mods on this site. He is harassing me on this site as well as jsp. Verses (steve) is falsely accusing me of stealing items from me that i received as part of a scam repayment that i lost over $5000 worth of items in. I recieved a 199ed g gbane as well as a 181/3 garreats along with other shit items as part of a scam repayment from an ex friend that jacked me earlier this year back in late september when i went home on leave for 4 days. I am currently deployed and have been mobilized since the end of june/early july with no diablo access. At around the end of october/early november when i went home on another 4 days leave i learned that a couple of accounts that i let my friend kitty use had been keylogged and stripped along with a couple of steves that she was doing a level job on, kittys accounts and another one of our friends max's accounts that she had access too as well. Kitty had been using a botting program that she received from that ex friend to level her accounts and other peoples accounts not knowing that there was a keylogger in it. At that time the ex friend had been locked/tagged on jsp and he was repaying scams which is how i received these items. At the time i received these items i did not know that they were stolen from steve. On my last day of leave before i left again i showed steve the g gbane and he started raging at me claiming i stole it. I explained how i got it to him and told him if i could get ahold of another one i would give it to him free, since it was in fact an item i received for a scam repayment. Since then steve has been spamming my threads, both on this website and jsp claiming i am a scammer and i stole the items. I have offered to provide steve with copies of my orders for mobilization/deployment to prove i was not here when the items were stolen, which he also already knows because he has me /f a on diablo and has been able to see if im on or not, but he dodges me completely and just spams my threads. The only reason i am even able to get on now is because on the last convoy i was on we hit a pressure plate ied and i am recovering from shrapnel wounds. Even now i still do not have diablo access as the internet here has all video games blocked to keep the bandwidth open. I was still planning on still giving it to him as well once i got ahold of another one but at the rate he is spamming my shit and attempting to demolish any sort of reputation i have at all i will most likely let it expire on my accounts since he has threatened to ban me from this site if i post any items for sale again. His threats have even gone as far as claiming that i have sold fg for cash on jsp and he is going to report me to paul for it. So with that i will be contacting paul and providing him with all my paypal logs since i joined the site in 2006 if necessary so that steve cannot fabricate any more false accusations against me.

harassing me on jsp: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=502469...;f=316&o=50

i even put in my first post on this thread that i would most likely be posting it on here for sale because i have nothing to hide since i did not steal this item. his reply was post it on here and he would ban me.

Saying he is going to get me locked for selling fg for cash, another false accusation:

2088knr.png

harassing me here on pa: http://www.dtrades.org/index.php?showtopic=427279

this item was not even for sale in this thread and he started flaming me just because it is in my screenshot.

All i am asking is something be done about this because he is obviously out of control. I have had enough of his spam and false accusations for something i did not do. If i need to provide anything else please let me know.

ok the first 3 things i'd like to see are this

approx date verses got hacked / scammed or whatever

your deployment records

the days you were on leave

ok the first 3 things i'd like to see are this

approx date verses got hacked / scammed or whatever

your deployment records

the days you were on leave

pming you

Is there anyway you will post this for everyone to see so we can for sure clear your name? Nothing to hide correct?

• Administrator

Reading his orders would require a Secret or above Security Clearance level. Other than myself, Tenjuna, and maybe a few others on this website, I doubt anyone has it. He wouldn't be able to give exact dates when he shipped out or returned in country, so it would be hard to prove his innocence to the general public. My clearance isn't due to expire until 2018 and it was top secret, so going through me should be fine. So the answer to that is no, I'll handle his case personally due to the sensetive nature of it.

Retired Staff Seargent:

HHC 2bn 75th Ft Lewis WA.

Id like to be interested in finding out how he was *out of the country* when me and 4 other people spoke to him and pvpd with him during this so called time he was out of the country during the time all my items got stolen. Also acording to dan he wasnt out of the country but instead in georga doing convoy's. Last time i checked that was still in the united states.

Hi bro, I've seen your PA post about this guy, I would like to support you case.

Even though I don't know much about your friend kitty or dannysaccnt, not long ago when I was dealing with 08's and potential dupes I noticed Dannysaccnt / Kyo and this Soundgarden234 guy kept on vouching for each other, they all tried (and did) sell unperms (my friend AlexandreB, Vinhdiezel and others we're victims).

This information might not be very useful but I hope it helps.

Best of luck

i just wanted to say that even if someone is "out of the country" that still doesn't mean that they weren't able to get on the internet and play diablo 2. I mean all you need is a computer, diablo 2, and the internet and you can play anywhere. So an excuse such as "i was out of the country" isn't really an excuse at all even if you are on active duty i'm sure there are computers around and people playing games on their off time.

• Administrator

depending on where you're deployed maybe, but most of the time no there are not. the government tends to frown on you installing 3rd party software on their computers.

I'm leaving town for the xmas holiday, if I haven't heard something back on this by Wednesday I'm going to ban the user in question.

depending on where you're deployed maybe, but most of the time no there are not. the government tends to frown on you installing 3rd party software on their computers.

I'm leaving town for the xmas holiday, if I haven't heard something back on this by Wednesday I'm going to ban the user in question.

Maybe now he doesnt have access to a computer. That would be ironic.

Reading his orders would require a Secret or above Security Clearance level. Other than myself, Tenjuna, and maybe a few others on this website, I doubt anyone has it. He wouldn't be able to give exact dates when he shipped out or returned in country, so it would be hard to prove his innocence to the general public. My clearance isn't due to expire until 2018 and it was top secret, so going through me should be fine. So the answer to that is no, I'll handle his case personally due to the sensetive nature of it.

Retired Staff Seargent:

HHC 2bn 75th Ft Lewis WA.

I understand this, I seem to forget that when I talk to a friend via Secure connection what he tells me I can know not now lmfao sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
i lost your pm, but yes i'd like to see the dates on the purchase of you laptop.

i apologize for the delay'd response, the holidays have really taken a toll on how much time i can spend online

Most of my items he stole has already been sold threw jsp pms because he was lieing the hole time and can't prove shit and being I called his scammer ass out on here he's selling it threw jsp pms. Hope the fucker gets scammed

i lost your pm, but yes i'd like to see the dates on the purchase of you laptop.

i apologize for the delay'd response, the holidays have really taken a toll on how much time i can spend online

Most of my items he stole has already been sold threw jsp pms because he was lieing the hole time and can't prove shit and being I called his scammer ass out on here he's selling it threw jsp pms. Hope the fucker gets scammed

sorry for ur loss karma will get him