Call Of Duty Black Ops?

Nathan

I personally like this game a lot and I think it's 10x better than MW2; MW2 sucked in my opinion.

COD4 was awesome (still is), MW2 sucked (hackers delight), and Black Ops is proving to be excellent in comparison to MW2. Anyone actually use the PC version or do most use console? I personally use PC.

Xbox 360.

I bought it, got to lvl 48, sold it. It sucked.

Maps are much tighter and circular instead of ovals or rectangles like MW2.

TreyArc sucks. Old engine, bad graphics, hardline pro is ridiculous. 3 chopper gunners per match.

Waste of time.

We got a hater. lol

I'll be honest I think the games pretty bad..

only cuz I don't like fps much

• Administrator

TreyArc sucks. Old engine, bad graphics, hardline pro is ridiculous. 3 chopper gunners per match.

Waste of time.

We got a hater. lol

Cod has overstayed it's welcome. It's now cookie-cutter, mainstream, obsolete, and some how a series based on simulation has turned into very arcade gameplay.

Killzone 3 will stomp the shit out of it, kick it around, and then squat down and shit on it.

Activision is the new EA.

Waste of time.

We got a hater. lol

Cod has overstayed it's welcome. It's now cookie-cutter, mainstream, obsolete, and some how a series based on simulation has turned into very arcade gameplay.

Killzone 3 will stomp the shit out of it, kick it around, and then squat down and shit on it.

Activision is the new EA.

Never tried killzone maybe I will.

• Administrator

KZ2 still looks amazing although it's multiplayer is now far declined. You can get it for $10-$20 depending on sales, I would suggest it for campaign alone + MP still has it's highlights. I would have to say that KZ2 is still the best looking console game I know of including Uncharted and many others.

I pre-ordered Black Ops for PS3 and was generally disappointed on several levels when I started playing it. I reached level 44 on MP and then sold it back in Nov. I received BO for 360 for Christmas as my brother's idea b/c he has a 360. I regrettably confirm the game does look and run better on the 360. That is b/c it's based on the MW1 engine which was built on the 360. The 360 vers is an improvement and much more stable and thus more fun than it's PS3 cousin however I still believe that TreyArc has no where near the talent of many other developers and overall the game is the worst among the recent CoD series.

Killzone 3 will be a must buy. Plan that now.

• 2 weeks later...

Battle Field:Bad Company 2 is currently the best shooter out, and has been since it was released. At least that is my opinion, Battle Field 3 should be something.

On a side note: The new Medal of Honor was better than Black Ops and MW2...at least in the MP department. Many people will disagree. I enjoyed the single player about as much as MW2.

• Administrator

Yeah, your probably right.

I just listed Black Ops for sale on Amazon.

KZ3 is 6 weeks away. I'll play LBP2 with the g/f til it gets here.

2011, billions of pixels on 3D screens and yet, still, I enjoy nothing more than Age of Empires 2. (Played it today, I was a Spanish, brother was a Mayan, we kicked ass.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...