How much money have you made out of D2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Prolly like 5-7 thousand up and then spent like less than 500

You can sell sv charsis now even though Tupac is self testing his. haha

I defintely do not think I made as much as tam but I wouldnt put myself off too far. I know I received 5k last year. Always up and down. avg is 300 per wk although i do enjoy reselling.

• 2 weeks later...
Yea... still think this game is on the point of dying thought... lewt and imports killing it

Importation is a myth in .10+ Is it possible? Well if you argue that anything is possible then yes.

But Lewt just has mass bots... literally thousands here. If importation was possible, we'd see .08 items up for sale again... or anything that they can think of.

Hybrid runewords are not the result of "importing"

You think 38235 games of Diablo 2 and 40,198 users... are all actual people? ^~

Yea... still think this game is on the point of dying thought... lewt and imports killing it

Importation is a myth in .10+ Is it possible? Well if you argue that anything is possible then yes.

But Lewt just has mass bots... literally thousands here. If importation was possible, we'd see .08 items up for sale again... or anything that they can think of.

actually it is possible. how do you think rolled items all are in the game now? how about hybrids? my friend has a glitched legit 188 valk or 190 i forget which.

actually it is possible. how do you think rolled items all are in the game now? how about hybrids? my friend has a glitched legit 188 valk or 190 i forget which.

re-rolling has nothing to do with "importation" and indestructible bugged items have nothing to do with importation either.

Hybrids can easily be explained as insanely fast re-rolling before the server realizes the runes were removed they injected a new runeword of similar requirements before the previous runeword flag could be removed.

Indestructable Bug Items or "Zod bugged" ethereal items, are the result of patch 1.09, Zod rune functioned differently than it does today. Rather than giving an individual mod "Indestructible" in 1.09 it actually changed the durability of the item to 0/0 which automatically makes the item indestructible. Now when .10 came rolling in there was the addition of the hel rune + town portal cube formula which then removed the original zod rune which was unremovable originally. The oversight that Blizzard made was not returning the durability to the original item when they implemented that formula. Easily explained.

But 1.09 is irrelevant this isn't 1.09 and there is no evidence to support importation thus far.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Furocious

Yes, I always laugh at people who say "import" - nothing is being imported, it is being rolled with Sojs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...