== One of the top Ghosts on East ==

In all my years of playing, this was by far the most dominate and fun pvp character ive ever had

Its sad to let her go, but i have other priorities i need to worry about now :crazy:

Setup

• Circ #1: (Vs Melee Chars)
    Circ-Visionary.png
  • Circ #2: (Vs Casters)
    Circ-Caster2os.png
  • Circ #3: (For Max Ias BP without WSM & FRW)
    Circ-FRWIAS.png
  • Ammy: (One of the best legit on east)
    Ammy.png
  • Fools Claw #1 : (Insane DMG & can still hit max trap laying BP with WSM Bug)
    Claw-EthFools.png
  • Fools Claw #2: (Feral Fools can hit max trap laying BP Without Wsm Bug)
    Claw-FeralFools.png
  • Other Claws: (I have many extra swaps for Choas & Fury Claws to fit many different builds, whether it be hybrids or ghosts)
    +3 Weapon Block / +3 Mind Blast / +3 Fade Runic Chaos
    +3 Venom / +3 Ls / +3 Mind Blast Suwayyah Chaos
    +3 Venom / +3 Ls / +3 Mind Blast Suwayyah Fury
    +3 Venom / +3 DF / +3 Weapon Block Suwayyah Chaos
    +3 Venom / +3 Blade Shield / +3 Fade Suwayyah Fury
    +6 Venom / +5 Blade Shield PreBuff Claws (there is 2x of these)
    Claws-Prebuff.png
  • Armor:
    Mage Plate Enigma
  • Gloves:
    Perfect 74 Def Trangs
  • Boots:
    2/25/96% ED Shadow Dancers
  • Rings:
    2x Perfect 250/20 Ravens
  • Belt:
    Perfect Arach
  • Switch:
    +6 Bo Cta & Spirit Monarch
  • Inventory:
    7x 45 Life Shadow
    2x Fhr Shadow
    ^ All DNA Graphic except 1 is monster
    9x 35 AR / 20 Life Scs (6x M - 3x Footbaal)
    1x 3/20/20
    Perfect Sin Torch
    20/19 Anni
  • Stash:
    15/15/70 Eth Treks
    Coa = http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k311/whoismiked/Coa.png
    Crafted Open Wounds Belt = http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k311/whoismiked/OWBelt.png
    50% Bramble Dusk
    2x Perfect BK Rings
    Perfect 20/20 Wisp
    Perfect Dwarf
    Perfect TGod
    Demon Limb
    1x 36 Ar / 5% Fhr Sc

With this gear you can build your sin without using any points in str or dex, you can go 100% Vita :)

Looking for offers, Dont have a bin set quite yet, but hopefully soon

Accepting W/U or Money Order only (might consider verified paypal gift if i know you or trust you)

If your from Jsp then you probably know me, ive been around since 04, and here since 05, if you feel you need a med anyways, i have no problems using one if you arrange it with one

If you have any questions, feel free to Pm me here, or on jsp = Whoismiked2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jamblaster
Pm me a bin plox

Minimum ill take for this whole char is $200

I have offers of 10K FG for just the 2os viso alone, the whole sin is worth nothing less then 20k FG on jsp

You be willing to take 100 + a perm valk (bought off PA from a trusted source)= $350 total worth lmk or $200 either way.

Pm me a bin plox

I have offers of 10K FG for just the 2os viso alone, the whole sin is worth nothing less then 20k FG on jsp

You be willing to take 100 + a perm valk (bought off PA from a trusted source)= $350 total worth lmk or $200 either way.

Altho that is seems to be a very reasonable offer, im trying my best to get out of D2 all together, so im not looking for any other items atm to try to sell as well

I will accept $200 tho, but i am not gonna cover any fee's associated with w/u, i want $200 to me, all fees covered by the buyer

Edit: btw can you give me details on the valk? 123? Named? History? ect .

Guest Jamblaster
Pm me a bin plox

Altho that is seems to be a very reasonable offer, im trying my best to get out of D2 all together, so im not looking for any other items atm to try to sell as well

I will accept $200 tho, but i am not gonna cover any fee's associated with w/u, i want $200 to me, all fees covered by the buyer

P/M'd history. I don't think you will have any trouble unloading it for FG if that's what you wanna do the history is solid and it is on the known perm list.

Pm me a bin plox

P/M'd history. I don't think you will have any trouble unloading it for FG if that's what you wanna do the history is solid and it is on the known perm list.

Im seriously considering this, thanks for the pm, let me think about it and do a lil research on histories and ill get back to you bro (prolly sometime today)

Pm me a bin plox

Im seriously considering this, thanks for the pm, let me think about it and do a lil research on histories and ill get back to you bro (prolly sometime today)

wich valk mike? lmk if i can be of any help and vouch my old sin vis is worth 10k i gave gfg deal on it too you :o

Guest Jamblaster

I had to buy a $600 router today so I unfortunately have to rescind the trade offer of cash. I could still do a t4t of the valk and some other gg gear, but you are trying to get out of the game and that would be more sh1t to trade so I understand if you don't want to.

wich valk mike? lmk if i can be of any help and vouch my old sin vis is worth 10k i gave gfg deal on it too you ;)

Thanks bro, but i dont think anyone doubts its value, anyone that knows anything about sins knows its value :o

And really im quoting minimum value on my whole sin

I had to buy a $600 router today so I unfortunately have to rescind the trade offer of cash. I could still do a t4t of the valk and some other gg gear, but you are trying to get out of the game and that would be more sh1t to trade so I understand if you don't want to.

Pm'd

• 2 months later...