Need some Help Getting Some Hardware

Joz

I am gathering up some parts so that I can teach my girlfriend how to build and maintain her own computer (to be used as a media-pc.)

I need the following parts:

LGA775 Core 2 Duo E6300, E6320, E6400, E6420. (damn motherboard can only use those :rock: (or shity Pentium 4 NO NO NO!)

2x 1GB DDR2- 533 or 667

PCI-E ATI or Nvidia Graphics Card with TV-out (at least S-Video) (GeForce 8200GS or similar would do just fine)

Harddrive - 320+GB, nothing to fancy/big. On a budget. (SATA only)

TV-Tuner, PCI, PCI-E x1, PCI-E x16 card or USB.

CD/DVD R/W Drive - Black bezel

If you have any of that spare, and feel like donating to a good cause, send me a PM.

Agian, I am asking for donations, I am unable to pay anything becouse of tuition for school and car work.

Thanks,

p.s. I give you hug if you dont.

p.s.s. you can have fg, i have some here and on JSP. (~200-300) and/or D2 stuff if people are still intreated in that.

Thanks Bud..

as for the reason im asking for charity at all...is that Im broke college student without a job in this shity american economy...

all of my income goes into my gas tank, cellphone and occasinaly a $12-14 resturant with my girl, couse food is important and tastes good.

So theres the story..

Back into topic.

Im willing to pay...a few bucks for shipping, but im hopping for some charity here (I just gave away 2 accounts on d2..doesnt Karma wana give me a hand?)

• 2 weeks later...