P.N. PreZident Brennon's Complete Legendary Zealer

$1100 and WU fees for my list

Very good offer. At the moment, my need for cash isn't as desperate as it was previously, but that may change fast. If you could be patient with me, I would really appreciate that. And if you'd like, we can PM each other's cell phone numbers so we can always be in touch pretty fast. Let me know how you feel about that.

As much as it would break my heart to sell my main build, I really don't think I could pass up an excellent offer and I hope no one blames me if I choose to do so.

But yes, either way, I would very much like to keep in touch with you.

Thank you.

700 on just the gvalor

Good offer. This would nullify the previous offer from 537.

Please allow me to think about this, Saber.

previous offer was 600 by me. im outbidding myself. :)

Your bid for the valor alone is actually very good. I'd like to think about both of 537's and your bids.

And also, if you would like to keep in close touch with me with cellphone texting or such, I wouldn't mind exchanging cellphone numbers.

Thanks, Saber.

SaberSaw Jacks up prices in threads and then bails on the actual deal. He just did with me a few weeks ago Bren I wouldn't post this if it weren't true. You have known me for a long time and you have known my reputation in melee and as a trader. I am telling you his bid is not a sturdy one. I am not the first with this claim.

SaberSaw Jacks up prices in threads and then bails on the actual deal. He just did with me a few weeks ago Bren I wouldn't post this if it weren't true. You have known me for a long time and you have known my reputation in melee and as a trader. I am telling you his bid is not a sturdy one. I am not the first with this claim.

I appreciate your statement and warning, but so far Saber and I haven't had any severe problems during our negotiations. In fact, we're pretty much at the end of negotiating. I'm just waiting on his final approval on the method of the transaction.

Hopefully, I'll hear from him soon.

the actual deal was on both items and you decided to inform me where you got the btals at the last moment. the last part was slightly irrelevant to me as at that given moment i chose to use the money for a real life responsibility. you also took way longer than two weeks to get back to the trade and thus didnt expect it to happen as time went by. I had to scrape the money together but MORE important demands took prevalence to this luxury. Btw You are the first with this claim. If you had an issue with me you could have pmed me back. attempting to shame me like this is really childish. Please stop spamming this thread and if you want to address this further and more responsibly then pm me.

Brennon let me check what the fee will be like. If its alot in WU ill check with MG.

the actual deal was on both items and you decided to inform me where you got the btals at the last moment. the last part was slightly irrelevant to me as at that given moment i chose to use the money for a real life responsibility. you also took way longer than two weeks to get back to the trade and thus didnt expect it to happen as time went by. I had to scrape the money together but MORE important demands took prevalence to this luxury. Btw You are the first with this claim. If you had an issue with me you could have pmed me back. attempting to shame me like this is really childish. Please stop spamming this thread and if you want to address this further and more responsibly then pm me.

Brennon let me check what the fee will be like. If its alot in WU ill check with MG.

1. The deal was on the Btals and I had it all along so how could I have been last moment?

2. I actually follow through on my purchases, and sales.

3.Slushslush has made this claim ANOTHER Melee legend that Bren knowns and respects.

4. How could I respond to this?

Sabersaw.jpg

5. I am pretty sure bidding on an item because "You wanted me to like you" is more childish than warning a long time friend of a Bm trader.

Either or get on with the sale and prove me wrong it was just a warning to a good friend take it as you will.

• Administrator

i'm pretty sure most d2 players realize that real life > d2. even bren understands this, which has lead him to selling his zealer because he himself needs money for his own personal use. i dont care why sabersaw didn't trade you, nor do i care about the reasoning behind it. its not your responsiblity to post in other members trade threads that he may be a part of.

if you'd like to make a thread about him in the basement, you're more than welcome to. if this topic deviates any farther from the buying or selling of brens toon, i'll start reprimanding ppl.

binning main build excluding valor as stated in pm asap.

I'll keep in touch with you throughout the afternoon.

Thank you for your strong interest in my main build. Quite a few of these items are probably a one-shot opportunity.

That sounds good, Saber. Thank you.

You still remain the highest current offer. I'm sure everyone understands why I would not accept Pal Pay as a method of transaction, but I also have my reason for not wanting to accept a money order. My terms were Western Union, but I will accept Moneygram instead of Western Union if you prefer. I just strongly request one of these places to be used. Everything I've build up in my entire D2 career is being sold. And the sale values, as high as they are, I'm sure everyone can understand why I would want Western Union or Moneygram to be used.

i'm pretty sure most d2 players realize that real life > d2. even bren understands this, which has lead him to selling his zealer because he himself needs money for his own personal use. i dont care why sabersaw didn't trade you, nor do i care about the reasoning behind it. its not your responsiblity to post in other members trade threads that he may be a part of.

if you'd like to make a thread about him in the basement, you're more than willing to. if this topic deviates any farther from the buying or selling of brens toon, i'll start reprimanding ppl.

Thank you, Josh. This is actually very important to me. You probably saved me a great deal of frustration; especially if this thread was to ever get abused or worse.

And I feel I should thank Post About for allowing these opportunities that d2jsp doesn't. Without Post About, I'm sure I'm could have still sold my items, but probably not as clean and precise as this.

The build:

2. A "Totally" Perfect 280% Ethereal Death Cleaver with +9 to Life After Each Kill. SOLD

3. A Perfect Ethereal Bugged 1818 Defense, 65% Enhanced Damage/121 Attack Rating Vortex Exile with a Level 16 Defiance Aura. SOLD

4. A Perfect 399 Defense/Two-Socketed/15% Damage Reduced (Unsocketed) Crown of Ages. SOLD

5. One of the best and rarest crafted Vampirebone Gloves with stats of: 128 Defense/6% Chance of Crushing Blow/+95% Enhanced Defense/+11 to Strength/+13 to Dexterity/+19 to Life. SOLD

6. A Perfect Pair of Upped Gore Rider Boots. SOLD

7. A Perfect 158 Defense/+40 to Vitality/+13 Life Replinish/15% Damage Reduced Verdungo's Belt. SOLD

8. An 846 Defense/197% Ethereal Upped Zakarum Shield. SOLD

9. A +3 to Holy Shield/+6 to Battle Orders Call to Arms Divine Scepter. SOLD

10. 37x Version 1.09 Paw Graphics +3 to Max Damage/+20 to Attack Rating/+20 to Life Small Charms. SOLD

11. A Perfect "Early Version 1.10" +20 to Attributes/+20 to All Resistances/+10% to Experience Gained Annihilus Small Charm. SOLD

12. A Perfect Paladin +20 to Attributes/+20 to All Resistances Hellfire Torch Large Charm. SOLD

13. Quite possibly the only Perfect (75/75) Ethereral +75 Enhanced Damage/+75 Bonus to Attack Rating/+2 to Paladin Skills Alma Negra shield. I use this for my non-tap shield and I can guarantee it will defeat any melee Barbarian or Druid when used with the build. SOLD

It was a pleasure doing business with Zachary. The transaction was clean & fast. & I'm sure he'd agree that my response-time in transferring the items to him was the same.

Thank you, Zachary.

My most-prized possession and D2's arguably most-valuable item is still up for grabs:

The build:

1. The best and rarest armor on East and possibly all of D2: A 166% Ethereral +2 All Glitched Valor. No other higher % +2 All Glitched Valor has ever surfaced.. Current offer by Saber.

My bonus item list is all for sale as well. Any decent offers I may just accept. All you have to do is try.

My two main accounts are the next big sales for me. Feel free to offer away:

DD. The Diablo 2 USEAST Account: PreZidential_G. (With Period) has FOUR Level 99 Paladins, one level 96 Paladin, one level 93 Paladin and two level 92 Paladins.

EE. The Diablo 2 USEAST Account: PreZ_of_the_PN has one level 99 Paladin and two level 96 Paladins. *This account may only be sold in serious negotiations.

To Sabersaw & 537JUX + anyone else considering purchasing the Valor:

Whichever of you decides to purchase the Valor using Western Union or Moneygram, I will accept and close the sale.

Both of you have bid very well, but it seems you two are difficult to negotiate with or even try to contact.

I want to sell my Valor ASAP. I lost contact with 537JUX over a week ago. Sabersaw said he may close on the sale, but he hasn't been responding to me either.

All I ask is for Western Union OR Moneygram to be the method of transaction.

The build:

1. The best and rarest armor on East and possibly all of D2: A 166% Ethereral +2 All Glitched Valor. No other higher % +2 All Glitched Valor has ever surfaced. SOLD

It may have taken a little time, but my best item is finally sold to Sabersaw. The negotiations were always positive and replies between us were pretty swift. The transaction through Western Union was fast and I'm sure I was fast to return home to transfer the item to Saber with no problems.

Saber, thanks for your interest, great negotiating and purchase of my best and one of D2's most valuable items. I've given you a positive mark in the trusty trader section.

My next big sale is going to be my D2 accounts. One of them has four level 99 paladins! The other has one level 99 paladin and other high level 90s!

Current profit from selling my zealer thus far: $1,600.00 Not bad for a single character. I have some more to sell, tho.

• 2 months later...
I have two accounts I'd like to sell: PreZ_of_the_PN has one level 99 paladin with other level 90 + paladins. PreZidential_G. has FOUR level 99 paladins and other 90 + paladins.

If anyone's interested, don't hesitate to ask for info, reply or PM me.

Thanks.

Can't sell accounts but gl selling the rest of your gear.

I have two accounts I'd like to sell: PreZ_of_the_PN has one level 99 paladin with other level 90 + paladins. PreZidential_G. has FOUR level 99 paladins and other 90 + paladins.

If anyone's interested, don't hesitate to ask for info, reply or PM me.

Thanks.

Can't sell accounts but gl selling the rest of your gear.

I see. My bad.