Sassy gay friend

Bruno

Sorry guys, maybe its my gay loving girlfriend who is starting to grow on me <_<

Women that like gay men, typically don't like real men. Because a real man will disgust a queer loving female. Think about what that means for you, personally.

Oh gosh, I am so not worried about how much my girlfriend likes me. You can say whatever you want because you don't know her but her love for me is the last of my worries. Not that I don't care, its just obvious that it is not an issue in our couple for anyone who spends an hour with us.

And she just likes to have gay friends. Thats what I meant by "gay loving".

HEY GUYS I HAVE GIRLFIREND AND I THINK I AM HOMOSEX

PICS OF HOMOSEX OR GTFO!!

Oh gosh, I am so not worried about how much my girlfriend likes me. You can say whatever you want because you don't know her but her love for me is the last of my worries. Not that I don't care, its just obvious that it is not an issue in our couple for anyone who spends an hour with us.

I know. I'm just playin with ya. Just sayin.....the girl that likes you likes gay dudes. I'm not saying maybe you have effeminate qualities. Not sayin that. I also am not saying that maybe she'll get you drunk and try to live out her fantasy of watching two doods go at it with homosex. Not at all what I mean. The last thing I would try to imply to a staff member is that their girlfriend was initially attracted to them because she thought he was a faggot. No way would I say that.

• Administrator

I know. I'm just playin with ya. Just sayin.....the girl that likes you likes gay dudes. I'm not saying maybe you have effeminate qualities. Not sayin that. I also am not saying that maybe she'll get you drunk and try to live out her fantasy of watching two doods go at it with homosex. Not at all what I mean. The last thing I would try to imply to a staff member is that their girlfriend was initially attracted to them because she thought he was a faggot. No way would I say that.

lol'd

epic.

/thread.

I actually laughed out loud. <_<

• Administrator

:)