Whats everyone been up too?

bigb

Waiting for SC2.

Getting killed by labs.

Yepp, same here

cept the difference is 2 of my friends have sc2 beta so ..not much to wait for except actual release

Oh snap, like the actual beta (if so I'd be damn jealous) or the crack that everyone has? I only know of a friend's friend that is in the actual beta :o.

I'm really not used to the units and for some reason I feel like I'm playing Warcraft rather than Starcraft.

Waiting for SC2.

Getting killed by labs.

Yepp, same here

cept the difference is 2 of my friends have sc2 beta so ..not much to wait for except actual release

Oh snap, like the actual beta (if so I'd be damn jealous) or the crack that everyone has? I only know of a friend's friend that is in the actual beta :pinch:.

I'm really not used to the units and for some reason I feel like I'm playing Warcraft rather than Starcraft.

The actual beta.. its no different from the cracked version except you get to play with real people >.>

I just play around on the cracked version..

Oh, Btw I think all current beta users are getting an extra key for their friends..

my friend just sent me one :p

You should totally send one my way if there is an extra lol.

my friend has an extra.. but I think hes selling it >.>

I got the beta + pokemon heartgold today.. so sick =)

but i've been playing pokemon a lot more LOL

games are a lot mroe fast pace... people with like 30 apm beat me >.> (mine was 60 lol)