Items Items Items

bRoOkLyN

Well it seems they locked my jsp account

65,000 forum gold.

It seems in my time away many have tried to impersonate me and scam children/other players using my name.

I have read several pms asking why i stole this or why i didnt show up to that or when are we gonna do this trade, etc, etc.

I find that to be pretty pathethic and a little hysterical truthfully.

But such is the happenings of jealous toddlers with no futures.

There is no control over such things.

If you were a victim of the impersonation; i apologize that you had to go thru such things.

I have only had 1 account since my return under the nick "SORC101"

And that still is iAnc.bRoOkLyN; a long old starcraft clan account which I have not played in 4-5 years.

But might pop back in this week because I have been looking for an old computer game to sit back on.

Just not Diablo 2. Why? Because there is no reason to sit amongst a community of mostly thieves.

No offense to the honest players; but there are so few; it takes away from the fun factor.

The real story and why there is no reason to return:

So I sat with 60% warn forever and finally the day it was lowered to 50% i made my return shortly after to make 1 post here on postabout:

6000fg:$100 (in items)

A brief and short post which only was a reflection of my previous posts;

(http://www.dtrades.org/index.php?act=findpost&pid=2282789)

Perhaps if i had put in the effort to clarify (again); it may not have been mistaken as forum gold for cash.

Those that have pm'd me 100x askin to buy my fg all know that i have always rejected such ordeals.

But no one stepped up and spoke for the almighty "brook" and those that mocked the great "sorc101" got what they wished for.

I have never tried to sell my gold for $; only ask people what items they want and i use my gold to trade for those items then sell those items for $.

Apparently that is "illegal" as well; which I have found to be complete bullshit.

I have not played this game since then; and even before that; that post was the first one in months.

So about 1/2 a year or more without playing this game; i find that i still have an account with items on it.

Still no patch; JSP has screwed me; yet again; out of a lot of dedicated work.

When asking a mediator to help sort out the misunderstanding; i was called a liar and in return i called him a jerkoff which resulted in a ban.

I still remain 100% legit and scam-free to this day; but those things mean nothing anymore.

Merry xmas and "ba-humbug" to the grinches with no lives that set me up on this forum board.

::As i pet-rub my bricks of cash from professional poker::

I declare to state further that you will most definitely be seeing me rise in the poker world in 2010.

I have sat around in the shadows of underground card rooms filled with bad luck for far too long.

I made my debut on the internet last month only to have taken the most horrendous beats which have been posted on facebook daily.

But the new year will bring new luck and i will turn the pipe dream into a reality; for I am long overdue.

I have had nothing but fame and fortune always; and this year its time to put the spotlight on it to more than just 100k viewers on some forum board for a 10 yr old video game.

Big brother is here; so this is it; its all out poker; I'll make my run in atlantic city while running my own place now in brooklyn -- therefore i will be posting the last of my d2 items for sale at hopefully a fair price.

I have lost the love for this "world" but my heart still goes out to those that play daily.

See you in diablo 3; perhaps..

w.K)bRoOkLyN

kG-bRoOkLyN

bRoOk

Sorc101

The legit king.

You truly are the definition of a pathetic virgin with the ego equivalent to someone who has actually accomplished something... I honestly laughed out loud and hard at this rage essay, I mean in conclusion you got locked with fg that you essentially bought with $..so In essence you got 5-0'd. Get the fuck out of here you are not a "king" you are a Guido piece of shit that will never amount to anything, what are you like 29? get a life nerd LOL

You truly are the definition of a pathetic virgin with the ego equivalent to someone who has actually accomplished something... I honestly laughed out loud and hard at this rage essay, I mean in conclusion you got locked with fg that you essentially bought with $..so In essence you got 5-0'd. Get the fuck out of here you are not a "king" you are a Guido piece of shit that will never amount to anything, what are you like 29? get a life nerd LOL

lol

Dude thats fucking bullshit right there.

You should do something about this man, seriously. Youre a fucking legend on d2 and youre getting locked? That's bullshit

I'd bet if you start a petition or something along those lines you can get this rectified. You pretty much started d2 trading sites and he treats you like shit....

Im sorry you had bad experiences with scammers and trolls and unhonest players but man that's part of the game. Lowlifes, but still part of the game. I hope you can get your shit straightened out and im here for you if you need it !!!!!

edit: you bitch haters need to lay off, you dont know who the fuck this guy is obviously

• 3 weeks later...

I would bitch slap the shit out of you to the point where your mother would have to call 911

I would bitch slap the shit out of you to the point where your mother would have to call 911

that makes no sense you stupid virgin, I would crush your sternum with a nightstick then proceed to assrape you with it..oh whos the big dog now? WOOF'd arabian