Site Status 11/29/09

tenjuna

• Site Owner

hey guys, been afk quite a bit lately due to kickboxing class pretty much kicking my fat ass into the ground.

the good news is I have lost weight, so it's working.

because of this, I am a bit behind in my previous schedule regarding the site, though now that I am not so incredibly sore I can start thinking about doing other things again.

I cannot overstate just how much work I have to do here, and to be honest I am a bit overwhelmed.

in any case, the servers are 100%, the site is not in need of anything critical right now, and we are all waiting for news on Diablo 3, so for now things are on auto-pilot.

I am hopeful that some of you will want to help out with the new site once I get to that point, as there will be a LOT of content to write.

keep the faith guys, it's coming.

We should probably all be exercising a ton because when D3 comes out you know as well as I do that everybody will be parking there ass for a good amount of hours per day playing.

I am always lurking this site waiting on D3. If you need help when new site hits just let me know exactly what it is, if I know how to I will help.

hey guys, been afk quite a bit lately due to kickboxing class pretty much kicking my fat ass into the ground.

the good news is I have lost 16+ pounds so far, so it's working.

because of this, I am a bit behind in my previous schedule regarding the site, though now that I am not so incredibly sore I can start thinking about doing other things again.

I cannot overstate just how much work I have to do here, and to be honest I am a bit overwhelmed.

in any case, the servers are 100%, the site is not in need of anything critical right now, and we are all waiting for news on Diablo 3, so for now things are on auto-pilot.

I am hopeful that some of you will want to help out with the new site once I get to that point, as there will be a LOT of content to write.

keep the faith guys, it's coming.

hey man you know i got your back. just let me know what you need.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Site Owner

I have lost 20 pounds so far and I am pretty much constantly sore as hell (which is why you guys haven't seen much of me, I am usually sleeping when I can). on the other hand I am starting to see some muscle definition that I haven't seen in 20 years, and my wife drools over me more, so no complaints.

I need about 4-6 more months before I get over the pain curve, but I should be a svelte (well, svelte for me) 236 pounds by then.

on my way to my 199 goal, which I hope to see by the end of 2010.

the good news is one of the items on my to-do list is:

"Start working on dtrades version 3"

it's actually on page 1 now, so while this is taking way longer than I imagined it would, it is slowly working it's way up. it is the 2nd of my winter projects, the 1st of which I am hoping to be done with by mid-January.

the wheel turns guys.

• 1 month later...